Part 49.

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock that sat on my bedside table, 7:22 am. Kill me now. I got up and went into the closet, put my swim suit on. Next I put my wetsuit on, I was trying to do my zipper in the back up when I heard Reg's voice. "Need help?" He had his low raspy voice from just waking up, I mean he already had a deep voice but it's even deeper in the morning.

"Yes please." He chuckled and walked over to me, as he zipped it up his fingers brushed a long my skin giving me goosebumps. He must have noticed cause he smiled and kissed my neck.

"Let me get mine on so you can help zip it up." I rolled my eyes and started getting all the things I need in my bag ready for the beach. I could hear his taking his clothes on. I heard a thump on the ground and turned around. He was laying on the floor, "what happened?" I tried to hold my laughing in which was not working very well, it only ended in me getting a glare from him.

"Bloody wetsuits, I was trying to get my leg through but I fell over." I giggled while I helped him up.

"That's why you sit on the chair to put it on." He rolled his eyes and I walked out of the closet and out into the hallway. I opened the two doors in the hallway and got two towels out, putting them in the bag I was holding. I got a stick sunscreen for our faces and put that in the bag as well.

I went downstairs and pulled out some fruit, I chopped them up and put them into the blender and turned it on. I turned around to get some ice to put in there. I turned around and saw Reg, I give him a peck on his lips before walking around him.

"Good Morning Mrs. Black." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Good morning to you too Mr. Black." I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up onto the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His wetsuit was just around his waist showing off his toned chest.

I kissed him before unwrapping my legs from his waist and hopping off the counter. I turned the blender off and put the ice in, I turned the blender back on after putting the lid on. "You ready to do some surfing?" I turned to him and only got a grumble out of him, I rolled my eyes and turned the blender off once all the ice was crushed and mixed in.

I went to the cupboard and pulled out two water bottles, I poured the smoothie into the cups and put the lids on, "wanna grab the surfboard while I get lunch packed?" He nodded and went out back into the shed. I got some lettuce and meat out of the fridge, bread out of the cupboard as well as Mayo, and put them together. I grabbed some grapes and put them in the bag as well.

I walked outside to see Reg sitting on the bench with the boards, "ready?" I looked at him and nodded, he got up and grabbed the boards, we walked to the beach which was not very far since it's a beach house.

Once we got to the beach I started waxing my board, Reg finished putting the rest of his wetsuit on. I placed our umbrella and our stuff down, no one was going to be out at 7:00 am except for the surfers and even then there weren't that many. We went out and surfed for a few hours.

  We went out and surfed for a few hours