hurting

y/n is 13 here.

she goes out with some friends and comes back, completely drunk. the cast is shocked by her behavior, but something bigger is behind it. 

*tw: a little bit of abuse*

why am i showing you guys this

idk :D

i found it on gOoGLe and i love it.

whoever made this-

ilysm

it wouldn't fit as my wallpaper for my account on here :(

okay enjoy the chapter <3

y/n loved the marvel cast. they were her true family. what about her biological one? well, her mom is an alcoholic. her dad? he's never there. her older brother? does some shit here and there, god knows where he went. how does she manage to be an actress? this is what she wants to do. she rarely goes to her house anyways. 

she walked into her house to get an outfit because her friend invited her to a party. 

"what are you doing?" her mom snapped.

"i'm getting an outfit. i'm gonna go, don't worry," y/n replied.

"don't talk to me like that," her mom slapped y/n. 

"i'm sorry."

"you should be, you brat."

y/n rubbed her cheek, and walked into her small room. she changed and left through the back door. she called up her friends, and they picked her up. 

the party was really loud, and bright.

"hey y/n/n! come have a drink," her friend, lisa yelled.

y/n thought for a moment. she shouldn't be drinking. 

what was the harm in a little drink?

y/n walked to her and grabbed a cup. she paused for a moment and then chugged it down. maybe it would make her problems go away. maybe it would make y/n feel better about herself. 

"jesus, y/n, damn," someone said.

"give me another," y/n said.

"um, okay," the dude replied.

y/n once again, chugged it down. 

third drink.

fourth.

fifth.

y/n started feeling pretty bad. for the third drink, y/n felt great. she was hyper and crazy. after the fifth, she felt emotional and depressed. 

"babe, you okay?" one of the girls asked.

"i-i just need another," y/n groaned.

"hun i think that's enough." 

y/n stumbled off the stool and grabbed another drink. she gulped it down. after a little, the sad feeling left her, and all she felt was, well, nothing. her phone kept ringing, so she looked down at it. everyone was calling her. scarlett, robert, lizzie....

"can someone take me to the hotel down the street," y/n muttered.

"yes, of course," a girl replied, eyeing the younger one worriedly. 

they drove in an awkward silence, arriving at the hotel.

"this is it?"

"y-yes," y/n stuttered.

y/n walked down the halls, into her room, seeing an unhappy cast waiting.

"y/n! where have you been!" scarlett asked.

"i was somewhere," y/n stumbled, while walking.

"yes, thanks, but where the hell were you? we called you like 10 times," robert replied.

"i was just at a friends, chill out, dad," y/n laughed. 

"she's totally drunk," lizzie pointed out.

"pfft..." y/n chuckled. 

"y/n. why are you drunk...you're 13," scarlett was pissed. 

"oh my god....it's not even, like, that big of deal," y/n replied.

"y/n, do you want me calling your mom!" robert snapped.

now that, that was crossing the line.

"MY MOM'S NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" y/n yelled.

"y/n...you shouldn't be drinking. this can- this can mess up your career. i am going to have to tell her," scarlett added.

"go ahead and try. she won't care. she never does! NO ONE CARES! I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO, AND NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE A SHIT! I. DON'T. CARE. ANYMORE. MY MOM, SHE'S AN ABUSIVE DRUNK...MY DAD? HE'S GONE. MY BROTHER? HE'S PROBABLY IN JAIL!" y/n ranted. 

"y/n..i'm s-" 

"DON'T! FUCK YOU," y/n finished, wobbling to her room.

she felt the urge to puke so she ran to the bathroom. it felt disgusting, but she did this to herself. and now she was the same as her mom. 

making yourself feel better by getting drunk. 

y/n held her throbbing head in her hands and closed her eyes. 

"y/n...are you alright?" she heard a familiar british voice ask. 

"please...i want to be alone."

silence.

"but you don't have to be." 

florence opened the door and knelt down to y/n. 

"what's got you doing this..huh y/n...this isn't you."

"i thought...it would make me feel better," y/n replied, "but it didn't. and now i hurt scarlett and robert and-"

"y/n...doing something like this won't make it better. but you know what can? talking to us," florence hugged the girl. 

y/n sobbed into florence, wishing her own mom would comfort her, and just acknowledge her. it would even feel good for her mom to tell her off. just something. 

she finally fell asleep.

why had she gotten herself in such a mess?

what if they wouldn't forgive her?

hey guys!

cliffhanger, sorry.

i have to make another part now.

how'd ya like it?

ily 3000 <3

leave requests in comments, or inbox me.

[Sep 4, 2021]