Chapter 18~ A crush?

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading!

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

This is new for me.

But I meant it, she is extra cute when she blushes.

But I really really hope I can make her forget about what she heard for as long as possible, even if it's just this one night.

I don't usually care when this happens to others but when I saw my Ivy all sad, not eating, locked in her room I think my heart broke. I don't even want fucking ice cream.

I don't even know why I kissed her, I wasn't thinking about anything. I wanted nothing more then to kiss those plump pink lips of hers. But I didn't. I don't want to drag her into this world with me.

Not even she was running through my head, this is the most stress free and comfortable I've felt ever since it happened. I look at her from the corner of my eye and see her head leaning against the window as she looks out, then my eyes fall to her hands fiddling with the sleeves of the hoodie.

I sigh and lift my hand from my lap into hers before interlocking our fingers-again, I have no idea why. "Wanna talk about it" I ask stopping at a red light and looking at her fully. Her eyes are still looking outside, her lip caught inbetween her bottom teeth, and her fingers tighten around mine. "Not really" she whispers and I stroke her hand with my thumb.

"I'm sorry Ivy, you weren't supposed to hear that" I say and she turns before looking at me, "I guess it's good I did, cause I was actually ready to go with him" she says quietly and her eyes get glossy.

Fuck, no no no she's gonna cry. Stop, do something. Make her not cry.

"you should always knock before opening a fridge, cause what if there's a salad dressing inside" I blurt and she looks at me slowly before bursting out into laughter, "That was su-such a bad j-joke" she stutters on her laughs and her grip on my hand tightens. Thank god.

"What about, What do you call cheese that isn't yours?...Nacho cheese" I say another stupid joke as her laughter continues. "It's s-so bad." she laughs clutching her stomach as I start driving as the lights turn green thinking of another joke.

"What do you call a bear with no teeth?...A gummy bear" I say and she snorts a laugh, "These are horriable" she laughs so hard shes bending down holding her stomach and tears are running down her cheeks.

"Why couldn't the bike stand up by itself?...It was two tired" I continue loving the sound of her laughs filling the car as I full on grin looking at her, "S-Stop, I can't b-breath" she laughs and I chuckle deciding to give her mercy from my horrible dad jokes.

A few seconds later she looks up not laughing as much but still a cute giggle every once and then. "Those were the worst jokes I'd ever heard. But it made them funny" she says and I chuckle a bit rubbing small circles on her hand.

"Where do you want ice cream from?" I ask, "Everything is probably closed-so let's hope McDonald's ice cream machine works" She shrugs and I nod pulling into a plaza seeing a McDonalds.

"He have big hands" she mumbles fiddling with the rings on my fingers, oh lord she's thing out loud. "I like the rings" she mumbles again and I chuckle lightly. "Wait, how old is he?" She mumbles again and I look at her as her eyebrows furrow.

"29" I say and her eyes snap to mine. "You were thinking out loud." I state and she hums a bit-"wait your 29" she asks in unbelief. "Nope, 197 years old." I mutter pulling into the McDonald's Drive through.

"We're five years apart" she states still unconsciously fiddling with my rings, and I let her. "You're and old man" she blurts and I chuckle when she slaps a hand over her mouth.

I smirk when I hear what she mutters under her breath "a hot one".

"Hi! Welcome to McDonald's what can I get started for you today?" A girl talks into the speaker thing. I look at Ivy, "an Oreo McFlurry" she whispers and I nod.

"One Oreo McFlurry and a hot chocolate fudge Sundae"

"And...is that all?" She asks, "A large fries" I reply thinking of how she hasn't ate dinner yet. "Okay you can drive up to the window" she says and I do so, luckily there was no other car here.

"I hate olives Olly" she says gigging a bit at the end, I raise an eyebrow at her and she shrugs. "What's your least favourite food?" She asks and I sigh leaning back thinking of what food I hate. "I don't like mushrooms" I answer and she hums.

"How long are you gonna keep calling me Olly?" I ask and she turns to me with a grin as she leaves over the  counsel, "forever, and ever. Olly"

I chuckle before the window opens, the girl hands us a tray with our ice cream and the fries and smiles, I quickly pay and drive off.

"Eat these" I say pushing the fries towards her and she shakes her head, "not hungry" she replies looking out the window and I sigh. "You still need to eat Ivy, you skipped breakfast this morning too" I say and she shakes her head.

"Please?"

She groans, "Ares that's not fair" she says and I smile. "It so is" I say grabbing a fry and grabbing her chin making her look at me before stuffing it in her mouth. "Eat or I'll feed you like this" I say and she sends me a glare grabbing the fries.

Thank god.

I park in a random empty parking lot and grab my sundae. "Thanks Olly" she grins eating some of her McFlurry and I smile like I've been doing a lot today. "Any day sweetheart"

"You eat dinner?" She asks stuffing ice cream in her mouth, no. I couldn't, knowing she heard everything and hadn't ate all day I couldn't bring myself to eat either. "Yup" I lie.

"Okay- that's good" she says and I feel her grab my chin before stuffing a good 4-5 fries into my mouth. "Oops"

I roll my eyes as I eat the fries. "When's your birthday" she asks randomly as she eats the fries. "December 20" I mutter and hear her choke on her fries. "WHAT? THATS SOON" she yells and I chuckle.

"When's yours?"

"April 19" she answers grabbing my face and stuffing more fries into my mouth, I groan and glare at her as she smirks. "Eat"

I watch as she turns around and my eyes fall to her beautiful green eyes, then to her lips as she talks about hating olives. Why the hell would anyone want her to stop talking? This is amazin-oh shit.

Fuck... I think I have a crush on you Ivy.

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I watch as Ares grabs my face yet again stuffing fries into my mouth with a grin. I smile when I see his dimples.

I sigh leaning back into my seat. Great. Now I'm crushing on you Ares. Dammit I have a crush, and not the pop crush. A crush on a guy.

A/N
Word count: 1382

I might or might not post tomorrow, I have to go to windsor. Like drive so yeah it takes pretty long. But I'll try.

And I wrote this on my iPhone please ignore the spelling mistakes if there were any!

<3