Chapter Forty-Three

Auria's POV

Getting off the elevator just as my phone started ringing and I swear if it's Zaiden calling me I'm not answering I only left an hour ago to go get my massage as I couldn't get to do so last night since someone wanted to be childish.

I grab it from my pocket to see it was Ezric so I picked almost immediately. "Hello?" I ask being all too happy walking to our room door, "hi little sister" he says sweetly "I'm not little Ez, I'm literally three years younger than you are" I tell him pouting even though he obviously couldn't see me "well whatever, how's your trip going and how's the little guy?" he ask happily. "My trip is going amazing and your nephew is doing well" I tell him truthfully.

"That's great, dad wanted to speak with you but he has gone out maybe he'll give you a call later" he informed me as I got the door open and walk into the room to immediately be engolfed by strong arms wrapping around me making me sigh. "Listen, I've got to tend to this big baby I'll give you guys a call later okay" I tell him and he chuckled "alright then bye, I love you" he says making me smile "I love you too" I tell him before hanging up.

Zaiden pulled away from me looking at me suspiciously and I shrug walking past him going to the living area to take a seat on the huge couch. "Do you not see me? Who was that even?" he ask walking up to me with his arms cross over his chest "did you have lunch without me?" I ask ignoring his questions because suddenly the coffee table was more interesting.

"Auria? Aren't you going to answer me? Plus it's almost midday I haven't had anything since morning " he says and I should've known better because unless we're at work we don't eat without each other "we should get food I don't want you being hungry" I tell him standing and was about to walk to the phone that was before I'm being pushed up against the wall making a gasp escape me. "Who was that?" he ask all serious and I wanted so bad to laugh at how possessive he is but I also wanted to get on his nerves "why do you wanna know? Can't I speak with anyone but you?" I ask pushing my luck as I know he was getting angry, he sigh deeply and place his forehead on mine closing his eyes while I stayed quiet.

After about a minute of what was him seeming to calm down he pulled away before looking straight into my eyes as if searching my soul. He took his time in looking at me before a smirk grew on his face making me look up at him confused. He smashed his lips on mine kissing me roughly for what seems like hours before he took me to the bed, and let's just stay it was an hour or two of him literally making sure I know that I belong to him.

********

"Auria?" came my name making me to stir in my sleep as I didn't want to wake up just yet, "baby, come on we have people coming over" he tells me but I didn't care I just wanted to stay asleep. Soon I felt like I was floating and my eyes shot open to see Zaiden was carrying me "what are you doing? Put me down" I tell him wiggling in his arms and he stops walking and let me down with a smug look on his face as I stood in front of him. I took a step forward and there was a sharp pain at my lower, lower abdomen making me wince "Exactly" he says lifting me bridal style once more while I pout at him.

He got to the bathroom where the tub was already filled with water and since I wasn't wearing clothes he just lowered me in it and all my muscles immediately relaxed from the warmth of the water. We're literally never doing that again, even though it was kind of my fault as I didn't want to answer him but still that's off limits from now until forever.

"You relax for sometime, they ought to be here in the next 20 minutes " he says but I was too comfortable to answer him so I just nod.

I only assume he was talking about the persons that are supposed to get me a dress for tonight which doesn't seem like too long since they were already coming here. I really hope tonight goes by quickly even though I really wanted to go I also want to stay here and just cuddle with Zaiden but a few hours won't hurt unless it's with Zaiden because see what he did all in the name of jealousy.