49 | Tornado

4 months had past and the new years had been, Taehyung's stomach was bigger than ever he is due any day now. Jungkook has had a lot of meeting's for the past 4 weeks. They're making a few changes and adding some building so he has been quite busy.

Taehyung had been trying to sort out the online learning but there was a mistake, he is enrolled but does not have the right achievements to join the programme. he was gutted when he found out. The only thing he needs is to get 20 more credits in his art class and he can move to online.

He spent days venting about it to Jungkook who was also furious, the last thing the alpha wanted was for Taehyung to go back to that college. All of the have dropped out besides Hoseok who is planning to still go there until he can graduate which is in 2 months anyways.

Taehyung had been trying to decide if it was worth it or not going back to college to do online for early childhood. To him it was, he loves children and really cares about their development and the theories that surround ECE.

So he was gonna go back but he only needed to do one more assessment to get those 20 credits which was a meaningful painting. Taehyung loved his art class so he thinks he would be fine.

Jungkook had a private conversation with Hoseok to make sure that Taehyung was protected, Since Jungkook dropped out he was not allowed to be in the campus if he was not a student.

Jimin has been able to start to online courses and he is loving it but he felt bad Taehyung had to go back. He was glad it was only just for a really short time though and it was only 2 classes a week.

Taehyung had spent two weeks jotting down idea's and brainstorming his idea's for the painting. Since they had to paint something meaningful he was thinking about doing something to do with his family.

He did some research on other designs and got some idea's from those. He was currently at the college now and every time he walked down the hallways he always questioned himself on why is he here. He hated it at the college and he made sure people knew.

He was in his art class, tracing random drawing he wanted to add to his canvas on a small piece of paper. His canvas was at home, he had traced a few things but was going to do a lot more over the weekend as it is due next week.

That is why Taehyung was more so okay with coming back, he did not want to stay at the college for long but as long as he completes the assessment and gets the credits he can do online.

Jungkook texted him atleast every hour making sure he was okay, most people would find it annoying but he found it cute.

The class had ended and Taehyung went to the cafeteria to grab something to eat, he was waiting in line while looking at his phone- scrolling through social media.

Taehyung could not really hear what was happening around him as the wind from outside was so loud, he heard a few gasps as he looked up and saw people looking out the window. Taehyung's eyes followed where everyone was looking.

Outside was very dark and it was only mid day, the wind was strong and just like that the lights went out and an alarm went off.

People were screaming and running around and out of the cafeteria, Taehyung tried moving out the cafeteria and out the building but was pushed left and right. The small omega was pushed into the locker room.

Taehyung started to feel panicky, he grabbed his phone and went to go to the weather app when he got a notification from the news app.

"TORNANDO SEEN HEADING PAST STATE 2 HIGHWAY AND HEADING TOWARDS KINGSDALE COLLEGE"

Taehyung's eyes widened when he heard people screaming and the wind get louder, he heard things getting thrown onto the walls. Taehyung felt panic cloud his senses and ran towards one of the brick showers in the corner.

He slid down the wall, cringing at the wet floor he has just sat on.

He hid himself behind his knee's, absolutely scared that there was a possibility he could lose his baby girl and that he could also die.

Taehyung let out a scream as he heard the wind get louder, the roof lifted from the locker room and chairs were being flown everywhere.

"What is your opinion on that?" His father asked Jungkook as he shrugged

"We could look into that, I think it would be nice especially during summer" Jungkook said

"We might need to make more space for car parks" Hoseok added as Jungkook nodded

"Wow" they heard someone say as they turn their heads to look towards a guard who was looking at his phone.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked

"There is a tornado that hit here" The guard said as Jungkook frowned and asked someone to put the news on the big screen.

"TORNANDO SEEN HEADING PAST STATE 2 HIGHWAY AND HAS JUST HIT KINGSDALE COLLEGE- THERE WERE SOME STUDENTS WHO ESCAPED BUT A LOT ARE STILL TRAPPED INSIDE." The news reporter said as their was a video of the damage.

You could not recognise the college, their were bots of wood everywhere and everything was hidden by cars, wood, dirt, house materials.

Someone turned off the news and turned their head back to Jungkook.

"Wait what day is it today?" He asked

"Thursday" Hoseok said

"SHIT" Jungkook said as he rushed out the room and down the stairs.

"Kook did you see the news of the college?" Jimin asked from the lounge as he watched Jungkook take his shoes off in a hurry.

"Taehyung went there today" Jungkook said panicking as he rushed outside transforming to his wolf form.

He ran fast out the pack and down the street where the college is, as Jungkook was running he could see all the houses that were demolished. He thought about Taehyung and his unborn baby girl.

Once he made it he transformed out of his wolf form and ran up to the college shouting out Taehyung's name, it was pouring down and he could not see anything.

Jungkook turned his head to see some of the guards and his friends all behind him.

"Call my name if you find him, remember he is carrying a child- if you see any other human please help them and give them to these people who are on stand by" Jungkook commanded as everyone started looking. Jungkook pulled wood out from places and pushed it away but it lead to nothing.

Jungkook found a few humans and helped them, he was growing more and more worried- it was getting colder and colder- it was also getting darker.

"ALPHA" a guard yelled, Jungkook turned his head to look at the male and watched as the male shouted "I found him".

Jungkook raced towards where the guard was and helped take the wood off the where Taehyung was underneath.

Once they got the wood off they saw Taehyung hugging his knee's, was soaked with rain in the corner of what looks to be the shower from the locker room.

Jungkook crouched down ignoring how his clothes were soaked with water

"Baby" Jungkook said as he placed his hands on Taehyung's cheeks to see he was not responsive.

Jungkook placed his head close to Taehyung's chest and heard a heart beat, he placed his head lower towards the males stomach and heard one but it was faint.

Jungkook picked the male up slowly and rushed towards an ambulance.