36

Iliana is now wondering what else will be shown. She doesn't need a reminder of the rest of that night. She was teased by Blake all during dinner and by the time they got home she was more than ready to have him take her to bed.

That the others came in and watched, well that was unexpected but she found herself even more turned on by them watching Blake make love to her.

Each of them in turn made love to her. It didn't just take all night, oh no, it lasted all the next day and into the night of that one as well. Even just thinking about their making love to her makes her hot. 

The scene clears and it was enough to cool her libido down to almost non existent.

"Ili," Blake says coming up behind her and lightly running his fingers down her neck. The remembrance of that touch makes her shiver all over again just like it did then.

"You need to take your father's place on the Board. It isn't right for me to keep voting for you. I know that there are some projects that you would likely disagree with me on."

"Blake, I already told you, I don't care. You've done an excellent job for the last five years of making this company grow. I don't see the need to take control of those votes now."

Blake starts kissing down her neck. Only having a turn with her once every ten days isn't enough but it's the only way that things are fair between them all. But since Ili declared no flavors were allowed, if they need to have a sexual feeding then they are able to have a quickie with Iliana no matter whose day it is. Often the one whose day it is will be watching and then they'll have a quickie as well. Many times Iliana had office sex with them and it has only been two weeks since her birthday.

She's found that all her boys are excellent lovers. They should be since they all started having sex at twelve years of age or so. Even though they didn't start feeding from their partners until around eighteen. The time that Iliana saw both Blake and Isaac having their little love fest by the pool was Isaac just entering his vampire feeds and needing help to control himself.

"Fine, I'll take my seat on the Board of Directors, are you happy? I need to get ready for dinner now. Preston wants to take me out." Blake gives her one more kiss before stepping back with a sigh.

"Thank you, I arranged a little soiree for tomorrow night to introduce you as our newest Board member and as my girlfriend. Because of the late notice," he had tried to get her to accept it long before but it has taken him more than a week to convince her, "I got you a dress. It is made by a friend of mine. I helped her start her little shop and she is very exclusive. She made a few dresses for you to choose from. Those you don't accept she will be selling in her fall lineup. Those you do accept will be originals for you and won't be part of the lineup now or ever. She'll be here tomorrow to show you the dresses. Make sure you choose at least two of the ones she shows you. There will inevitably be a problem of some sort or other and you'll need to change."

Iliana stops what she's doing and turns to face Blake. "Are you telling me that I'll have some sort of accidentally on purpose mess at this so called party?"

"There are going to be a lot of executives and their families, as well as the Board members and their families there."

"Yes, I gathered that. What does that have to do...wait, you slept with them didn't you. I'll be seeing some of your flavor rejects."

"Welll," Blake rubs his hand along his neck in embarrassment. "We have a rule in place at work, no sleeping with the executive, their families, the Board members or their families. It causes problems that we would rather not face."

Iliana smiles victoriously then, "Then I can't be on the Board since all ten of you sleep with me regularly."

"You are the one and only exception, Iliana, just like your father was for my mother or your mother for my father. They were all on the Board, just like my brothers and I are also on the Board."

"Fine, so then why will I have the accidently on purpose accident?"

"There are many members of the Board and executive family members that we wouldn't sleep with that will be jealous of you being my girlfriend and the attention that my brothers will give you."

"You know, I love you and your brothers but it really isn't fair to them, they should have a girlfriend of their own not just share yours."

Blake smiles sadly. "Unfortunately, fate didn't see it that way. Perhaps in time people will accept someone having multiple boyfriends and not look down on it, but that time isn't now." Blake give her neck one last kiss and leaves so that she can finish getting ready for her date with Preston. 

They all decided that Blake will be her official boyfriend and the only one that she'll be able to show PDA's all others will have to have their affections given in private. But those were very, very affectionate displays that often left Iliana too weak to walk for some time after.

No one was complaining about that least of all her.

Iliana wrinkles her nose as the scene leaves that lovely one and goes to the night of the party. Iliana had been nervous from the time she woke up and it didn't alleviate any while she was choosing the dress for tonight. As requested she made sure to choose at least two. She actually found six that she really likes. 

There was one that Blake thought would be perfect for that night and so she chose to wear that one and the second one was the one she liked best. That one was a bit more flashing of skin and that was what Blake didn't like. He doesn't mind his brothers watching, but he does mind others looking at her skin.

She's pretty sure that the other boys will like that dress as much as Blake. Blake had whispered to her that he loves that dress on her and would love to rip it off of her even more should she get it for when they are alone.

She waits nervously to go down to the party. She jumps when Blake knocks at her door. "Are you ready love?" Blake asks once she opens the door.

Ili gives him a nervous smile, "As ready as I'll ever be."

Blake and Iliana are joined as they go down the stairs by the other boys. It was making quite an entrance for them all. By the time they get to the bottom the place is awash in low voiced conversations about the girl that entered the party on the arm of Blake Hamilton and was followed by the other Hamilton boys.