24. Get out!

-meanwhile-

When you open your eyes, you are blinded by the white light surrounding the area. After you come to your senses, you realise the place you're in is entirely white, it's as if there's no end to this pace. You look around and see all the things you have made disappear. Bucky's gun and knife, random colours floating around. You can't help but laugh a little.

Of course, Thanos is here too. "How is it like being in my domain?'' You interrogate Thanos. "You're still here with me. I can still hurt you." Thanos sounding as confident as ever. "But you can't hurt others. I'm not going to let you." You step closer to Thanos. "With no one helping you here. You're weak. You can't defend yourself." Thanos starts punching you.

You grunt as you try to stand up. You can taste the blood in your mouth. "You're not going to hurt me here." You laugh.

This further infuriates Thanos, and he jumps at you, pinning you to the ground and punching you repeatedly.

"Okay okay. I'm wrong." Thanos steps away. "This is not how I am supposed to do it. Get out!" You scream at his face, and he gets sucks into a vacuum, and he's gone.

"Wait, what? Where did he go?" You look around in confusion. You don't see him anywhere. You start to think if you can find an exit and leave this place as well. You grab Bucky's gun and knife with you.

You start to feel tired, so you sat on the floor and rest your eyes for a while, too tired to move. 

You start to think of Wanda, of the compound, trying to get out of this place, but it didn't work. You scream and scream and start to get anxious, thinking you'll never get out of this place, and you'll be left alone. "Get me out of here!!!" You scream at the top of your lungs.

Suddenly you get zap back to the compound, and you fall with a thud. "Offft." You landed on your back.

Everyone turns to their back and is surprised that you suddenly appear in their compound.

"Is that...." Steve points to you on the ground. "Y/N? How did you get here?" Nat runs to pick you up. "Haha... good question..." and you blackout. 

Nat immediately brings you into the lab where Bruce tends to you. After leaving you with Bruce, she rushes into Wanda's room. Wanda's wearing your airpods, so she didn't hear Nat coming in. She is still in despair, thinking she has lost you.

Nat runs in front of Wanda, snatching her airpods off. "Hey! What are you doing!" Wanda trying to get back the airpods. "You need to return it back to its owner." Jumping around preventing Wanda from reaching it. "What are you talking about? Give it back!" Wanda still not realising what is going on. "She's back. She's in the lab."

Nat's words cause Wanda to freeze. "Is she... really here?" Wanda asks again. Nat smiles and nods. Wanda immediately sprints to the lab. She sees you lying on the bed while Bruce performs his test on you.

"She'll be alright. She should wake up soon." Steve consoles Wanda. She can't contain her excitement that you're right in front of her and falls into happy tears. After Bruce is done hooking you up the machine, he lets Wanda in.

Wanda slowly holds your hand, and you know that's her. You can't wake up yet, but you squeeze her hand to let her know you're alright.

She felt your hand squeezing and tries to wake you up, but you drift to sleep already.

"How did she suddenly appear?" Wanda asks Nat. "She just dropped from nowhere. I think she brought back Bucky's gun and knife too." Nat sitting opposite her.

"I don't remember her leaving with her face like this." Wanda touches your face softly. "I think she must have fought Thanos wherever she was."