T W E N T Y - C H I L D R E N

I wear black t-shirt with black jogger pants. I left my hair down and used minimal make up and some lipgloss. I wear my black slippers when I hear knock and saw Valentino head tuck in and look around and stop at me.

"Let's go Val!! Everyone is exciting to see you!" He said make me nod with blank face and walk out of room.

We both walk downstairs when I noticed lots of people is sitting and standing in living room.

I clear my throat make everyone head snap at us but then they're eyes stop at me. They all look at me with intense glance while looking for something but I show them cold blank face.

"Omg my little one!!" Old lady rush towards me and pulled me into her little still strong arms make me gasp for air.

I pat her back awkwardly. I don't like touch from strangers. I realised this gray hair women is my grandmother.

"Grace let her breath darling." I hear manly voice filled with thick Italian accent and look up saw giant man with blue eyes and black hair. He is in his early sixties. He is tall maybe 6'9 and build body filled with tattoo.

"Ohh piss off big foot!! Look at her she is so pretty!!" She wave him off make other man's snickered. He just give cold blank face.

"Thank you grandma." I said in slightly soft tone make her pinch my cheeks.

"My baby!" She gush over me as I saw one woman walk towards me.

"Hello sweetheart I'm sophia your aunt!" She exclaimed make me nod with slightly smile. She is small as compared to my tall height like my grandma Grace.

"Meet my husband and your uncle Diego." She point towards man who look slightly younger version of my father make me nod at him.

"And meet your cousin brothers! Boys introduce yourself!" She yell at boys make them look at her then me.

"Danilo Lombardi." Guy who look around in his late twenties.

"Ronaldo Lombardi his twin." Guy said look non identical to his twin.

"Lucas as you know we meet in school.!" Lucas said with cheeky grin.

"Nico and me too.!!" Nico said with chuckled.

"Andrea and we're triplet." Andrea look bored make me give him cold nod and Luca and Nico give me nod in agreement.

"Bentley!" Ben said while looking at me with blank face.

"George his twin.!!" George huff while glaring at Ben who is giving me blank face.

"Luke!!" Luke look up at me with big doe eyes. He is 5 year old boy same as Luis.

"And meet he is most younger brother sage." Aunt said while pointing towards baby looking 6month old. He is sleeping so I nod with smile.

"Hello everyone I am Valentina" I saw they all look at me with curiosity.

I look at my grandfather who is giving me blank face and walk towards me. He tore over my figure trying to intimidating.

"I'm Luciano Lombardi." He said in his accent. He forward his hand and I take it and shake his hand tightly and squeeze it with purpose make him slightly shock, pride, and awe at me.

"Valentina." I pull my hand away and put it in my jogger pockets.

"Let's have dinner!" Mom said trying to stop awkward tense silence.

We all walk in dinning room and I sit between Luis and luke. They both trying to get more attention from me. Its so funny.

Everyone start talking and enjoying dinner. I talk with luke and help him in eating. I hear yell and saw Luis who is giving glare to luke.