25. Shopping again

A few hours later, you open your eyes and see that Wanda is sleeping next to you while still holding your hands. You squeeze her hand tightly this time and she looks at you.

"We can go shopping again. Offt" Wanda hugs you tightly. "I'm never going to let you out of my sight ever."

'You fought Thanos alone?" Wanda asking about your injuries. "Yeah, I landed in this white space, and he gave me a huge beating, so I told him to get lost, and I came back. Not a nice landing though."

"Ohh you're awake." Nat throws your airpods at you. You didn't manage to catch it, so it landed on your body. "She's been wearing it all this time while you're gone."

"How was it? How long was I gone anyways?" You turn to look at Wanda. "I couldn't hear anything. It is nice and scary at the same time." Nat notice that Wanda didn't answer the second question. "You were gone for a few weeks."

"I guess time passes differently there. It only felt like a few hours passed. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be. You're back now." Wanda rubs your hand.

A few days later, you are well enough to get out of bed. You decide to move into Wanda's room, and hence you pack your stuff and move over. Wanda is helping you pack your stuff.

"Why are you still keeping all your kid's clothes?" Wanda looks into your closet. "Well, I'll never know when I need it. Besides, my mom bought it for me." You're still packing your stuff.

Wanda comes and hugs you from behind. You turn to face her. You look at her with your puppy eyes.

"Why do I get the feeling you have done this a lot of time?" Wanda asks you suspiciously. "Well, maybe because I get to live as a kid for a longer period of time."

"Come on. Let's go shopping. My turn to pay. Why don't you ask Nat to come along?"

You wait outside of the compound and see a familiar looking car stopping in front of you.

"To the mall?" Nat asks as she winds down her window.

"Yes, please."

That's it for this story, but there will be a new one coming out tomorrow. :)