Chapter-3

Orni's p.o.v

I changed my clothes immediately after coming into the trial room. I am sure my dance teacher and dance mates are going to bash on me for leaving the dance in the middle.

But, what can I do? That creep was looking at me so angrily like he will eat me alive any time. He is scary and his eyes are just too dangerous.

I can't believe that creep was none other than Vijendra Randhawa, Indrajit Randhawa's son. I heard a little about Indrajit Randhawa and saw him on TV. But, I never saw Vijendra Randhawa before.

Papa always says that mess with everyone but never mess with a Randhawa. They are animals under human skin. I don't know why Papa always says like that.

I was going to leave the trial room when my dance teacher entered the room having an angry face. I got scared looking at her face because she was literally fuming in rage.

" Mam, I am............" I couldn't complete my sentence when a harsh slap landed on my face.

I touched the area where she slapped me and then she yelled on my face," You stupid girl!! Why you did that? Because of you, we are going to lose this competition."

" I am sorry, Mam. I became nervous," I mumbled rubbing my cheek because it was stinging.

Tears started gathering in my eyes and I felt insulted. It's the first time someone slapped me like that.

After that, she started venting her whole anger and frustration on me while I kept digesting her harsh words silently. She is right. I shouldn't have left the dance floor like that. Because of me, she will be scolded by the principal.

She is still venting her anger on me when a pion came and informed me that the chief guest wants to meet me. I became nervous after hearing him. Why does that creep want to meet me?

" Why are you still standing? Go with him," My dance teacher barked on my face pointing her one finger at the pion.

I tried to refuse but looking at her face I didn't dare to say something more. I just simply followed the pion. But, my heart was beating inside my chest rapidly because of nervousness.

Reaching the chief guest's room I found him sitting on the couch with a calm expression.

His legs are crossed and he is looking outside through the window. I gulped down my saliva after seeing him.

I cleared my throat to catch his attention and said politely," Sir, you wanted to meet me."

Just in the blink of an eye, he is standing in front of towering my tiny frame. I mean he is like a giant. Way too taller and muscular. I am feeling like a tiny ant in front of a huge elephant.

 I am feeling like a tiny ant in front of a huge elephant