37

Iliana ignores her nervousness and smiles genially at the guests. Blake and the others introduce her to more people than she'll ever remember the names of. It isn't until Blake excuses himself to get her a drink and some hor d'oeuvres for Iliana and himself.

The other boys were distracted by other people so that when a woman comes up to her Iliana was alone. 

"Just because you came with Blake Hamilton doesn't mean that you will leave with him." The woman says bitchily with a slightly younger look a like at her side.

Iliana lets her smile fall and merely raises her eyebrow.  Her lack of response infuriates the other woman. "You think you are so much better than the rest of us." The female sneers as she looks over the diamonds the younger woman is wearing. Envy and jealousy is evident as is the fact that she is coveting the diamonds.

"Why would you think that? I have done nothing or said anything to you to make you think that I was better than you. Are you so insecure in yourself that you are threatened by someone that didn't even speak to you?"

This just makes the woman even more angry.

"Blake Hamilton will never stay with you." The bitter tone of the female tells Iliana that this woman was one of the ones that Blake refused to sleep with. She hides her shudder of revulsion at the thought of him being with this bitch.

"Who Blake decides to sleep with is his personal life and it doesn't matter what he does to you. Should Blake decide to be with others, that is his choice. I won't stop him. He is well aware that if he does go to another then I will also move on." Iliana's lack of care just infuriates the other woman even more. Iliana can't win for losing with this bitch.

The woman takes her wine and throws it on Iliana's dress, getting some of it on the jewels. Then to top that off she slaps Iliana hard enough that Iliana almost falls to the floor.

That's when people finally step in. The brothers are finally able to make it to her side and others restrain the bitch from going after Iliana any further.

"Iliana, your lip was cut." Dimitri says with concern.

Blake forces his way to where everyone is standing. "Iliana, let me see?" He takes the napkin that he brought along with the food and uses it to clean up the blood. Iliana has never seen him so angry before. "Isaac, please escort Iliana to her room and help her clean up."

Isaac nods and gently escorts Iliana out of the room. 

Iliana watches eagerly for what happens from Blake's point of view. She only saw security video when it happened after the the fact.

Blake calls for the husband of the wife, "Carson, this is the reason you have missed out on all the promotions you applied for. Your wife is unable to behave properly and your daughter is little better."

"Sir, I do apologize. I've had it with this bitch and the little monster she's made of our daughter, if she is even my daughter. I have some serious doubts to that." The man, Carson takes out some papers and faces his wife.

"I have been waiting for the best time to present these to you. Take them!" The man says. The bitchy female takes the papers and looks at them. "You've been served. You and that mini bitch will have one week to move your asses out of the house. The maids will keep a close watch with police officers in attendance to make sure that you won't take anything other than your personal property.

"Should you take something other than your personal property or intentionally break something I'll reduce the generous settlement to take the cost of said item out. Should Miss Bloomington wish to press assault charges then you will forfeit everything other than personal items as part the prenup you signed. If you sign this now I will ask Mr. Hamilton to talk to Miss Bloomington about not pressing charges. But from his expression it is highly unlikely."

The soon to be ex looks wide eyed at the very angry man in front of her and quickly signs the paper work.

"You and this monster will be out of the house by the time I get home or I will have you taken into custody for trespassing. I've had the paperwork for eviction filed some time ago." Carson smirks.

He turns to the other woman, "You decided to be just like your mother so you will be treated just like she is. You will still receive your trust fund, but that is all you'll ever have from me. I hope for the best for you, but until you get some therapy and learn how to be a decent person I have no wish to have further interactions with you. Good luck with your life. You will need it."

By then police sirens are heard. Carson takes the now signed papers and does as he promised. "Mr. Hamilton, I am asking on behalf of my wife for you to ask Miss Bloomington to not press charges against her for assault and battery."

"I heard you fulfill your promise to your wife, now let me tell every one here my answer.  Not only will I not try to talk Iliana out of pressing charges I'll be adding to them. That dress that was ruined was a ten thousand dollar dress. The diamonds will need to be taken to the jewelers and cleaned specially. I hope that Iliana presses charges on all counts and further more sues for damages. That cut on her lip might require stitches. The only way it could happen was if your wife intentionally used her ring to cause physical damage when slapping Iliana."

Blake looks coldly at the woman before him. "You are very lucky that Iliana didn't fight back. She would have killed you."

The police enter at that time and place the bitch under arrest and escort the other out of the house.

"I am so sorry, Mr. Hamilton. If you require my resignation I'll have it sent to you by tomorrow." Carson tells his boss miserably.

"No, had you not divorced that viper I would have required that. You've been married to that for over twenty years, I think that is punishment enough, especially since she is the reason you haven't been advanced further in the company."

Blake gets a bit of an evil look in his eyes as he continues on. "I think that since she is no longer in the picture that you are now the most qualified person for the promotion. Congratulations, Carson. You will need to start your new position on Monday."

Carson stares in shocked disbelief at his boss. Here he thought he would be fired and instead he finds himself rewarded. Well he had to reward himself first by divorcing that bitch he married. He had already cancelled her credit cards and removed the money from their joint account. All that is except what he was willing to give her for the settlement.