Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison

C/n POV

We walk out of the elevator to see our new cars Dom revving up his car we walk to them I hold my side slightly Brian notices us ask "What the hell happened" Riley said, "We met Dom's boyfriend and that kid" We walk by them Han holding the weapon "She's lovely and he's strong" Luke ask, "You all right" Riley said "Yeah".

I lean against the wall to rest Luke ask "Tej, what have you got" I look to him "Footage, CCTV, talk to me" Tej said "I just went through all of it, believe it or not everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down" Luke cross his arms said, "That's a hell of a coincidence" He looks to Riley "All right, we're gonna pay CCTV a little visit".

Riley looks to me and said "By the way, C/n" I look at her "Believe or not you're cousin packs a punch" With that she walk with Luke as I move to sit down Gisele notice ask "You okay" I said "My sides just sore" Han said "That Jah guy was kicking C/n on the sides" I said "Whatever he's trained he tough guy to beat but I'll be alright" Tej came over ask "What is that" Han said "That is a new toy for you".

Dom ask, "So what happened" Han said, "Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place" Gisele holds a phone said, "But we got something big" Dom ask "What" Gisele said "Braga" That caught Dom and Brian's attention "He's working with Shaw" She drops the phone on the table Brian confuse ask "What are you talking about" Han said "It's true".

I lean back said "That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel" Roman ask "Now, who the hell is Braga" Dom said, "He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico" I look at Roman and said, "He's the reason we thought Y/n and Letty died" Gisele said, "And my old boss" We look at her "We used codes just like that to move money out of the country".

Brian said, "All make sense, Braga was running Letty and Y/n" He stands straight "Now he's working with Shaw, it'd explain how the two of 'em met" Tej said "Okay so you all know all this information about him, where do we find him" Brian swings his arm said, "He's sitting in a prison in Los Angeles" Tej ask "How do you know that" Brian sighs Dom said, "Brian put him there".

Brian said "So this is the break we were looking for" We look to Brian "If the two of 'em were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to" We stare at him "I'm gonna pay him a visit" Shock at this I get up ask "You're kidding right" Roman ask "Are you serious right now" He stares at us "Think about what you're saying" I said "Brian, you're wanted when you step off that plane you're gone".

Roman said "You're not coming back" Tej ask "Coming back" He raise his arms a bit "How are you gonna get in the country" Brian walks said, "Let me worry about that" He looks at Dom who stares sit down and took off my jacket and lift my shirt to see the bruise Tej said "That's some bruise you got there" I lower my shirt said "Took hard kick but this takes the cake but I'll be fine in a week"

3rd POV

In London at the CCTV a woman said, "He's ready to see you now right this way" She opens the door Luke and Riley enter an officer gets up Luke said, "Thank you for seeing us I won't take up much of your time" The officer looks at Luke "My men were attacked earlier today" Luke looks to the screens "I'm gonna need to see all the cameras in and around Waterloo station".

The officer looks around said "Will somebody tell Captain America here that requires clearance" Officers chuckle looking to each other but Riley holds out a paper the officer takes it looks at it then turns "Terry" Terry looks "Bring up cameras 58 through 62, earlier today" Terry turn and get to work as the Officer looks back to Luke and Riley.

They both watch as the Officer gives the paper back Riley takes it then camera's 58-62 went black Terry said, "They've been down for maintenance all morning" Officer shrug his arms said "Sorry" Luke nods said "Okay, well, we appreciate your help, thank you" They clap hands and shake but Luke holds his grip as the Officer tries to let go "You know what I find very interesting" The Officer groans "Interpol was attacked recently as well".