When I'm In Your Arms

^^^This song is 😍. Zeno put you on.

Derrick rubbed his face, pure irritation sketched across it. His silence spoke volumes but Melinda didn't truly give a damn at the moment. It had been a few days since the shopping incident. Everything was good until she got a courtesy call from the department letting her know Robert was going to be released. That flipped the switch on for Mel, then to add on Derrick agreeing with the officer advising her for a restraining order. She just didn't see how a piece of paper was gonna save her. Nor was she trying to hear it. So why not deflect by showing her ass. "Why were you so against the order?" Look where the fuck I am lady. You think a piece of paper stopped him? That's all it is. A piece of printed paper with fancy signatures. "With protections in place for violation." Yeah, explain that to Philly PD. I didn't wanna hear that shit. I was just coming off my period too. Going from irregular to regular is a mood shifter.

"Can I go now?!" Melinda spat, full glare into his eyes. Utterly disrespectful in Derrick's view. Rules definitely needed to be verbally gone over. Some were self explanatory like giving respect.

"If you're not going to say anything. Then that means I can go." She declared getting up.

He still didn't say a word. Just watching her with those dark eyes. She made the mistake of looking at him when she grabbed the door handle to exit his office. Still no words leaving his mouth but she was feeling every bit of apprehensive. His last warning clear cut. She stood there debating whether or not to leave. Her chest rising and falling with deep rooted anger. She needed to calm down that was clear.

As she stood by the door he looked down at his phone. Typing up something to someone. She closed her eyes taking deep breaths. When she was calmer she opened her eyes to find him staring at her. She bit her lip dropping her head not sure what to do. The only thing on her mind was apologize. She slowly pulled her heels off. Her heart racing in her chest. She didn't know if this was appropriate for work or not. Not looking up she got down on her knees. Getting into her apology position. She didn't know if what she was doing was right. She did know never to take kneeling in the playroom for granted. The flooring here was hard and harsh.

The silence was like a weight on her back. Each minute that ticked by adding on to that. She didn't know how long she had been presented but it was long enough for her to start whimpering. She was relieved when she heard his chair roll back. His shoes clicking on the floor as he rounded his desk and headed to her. He stared at her form. He was proud of her but right now she needed correction. 45 minutes on this hard floor was only part 1 of 3 for her monumental brat attack.

"Kneel." He commanded, she nearly sighed in relief sitting up.

"Hands behind your back." He ordered, she flinched at his tone doing as he said. Confused until she heard the sound of his zipper. A threat from a while back coming to mind 'keep mouthing off get a mouth full'. She felt his fingers slid into her hair. His grip not tight but very controlling. Tilting her head back he stared down at her. Pleased by the way she still didn't look at him.

"Eyes." He demanded, those grey orbs popping up to him before dropping to his angry soilder. Then back to his clearly still pissed off gaze.

"Open." He spat, smacking his thickness against her cheek.

She could never get over how fat he was. Opening her mouth he smacked her cheek again before pulling back, aligning his member with her mouth. Pushing in he went for her throat instantly. She gagged as he shoved his length down her throat. Nothing gentle or nice about what she was about to endure. The pent up aggression clear on his face as he started fucking her throat. Her whimpers muffled, watery eyes looking up at him. He showed no mercy, he needed her to think twice next time she wanted to pull this shit. Finally getting the timing for her breathing down she forced her throat to relax.