5-

"yeh achaa hae ek tou aap mujhe honeymoon sae bhi jaldi le aae q k aap k case ke hearing the aur abh aap mujhe apne sath London bhi nahein le k jaenge " Maheen pouted at her husband as he checked his mails .

"Maheen ! I am not going on a vacation ,I have to appear for exams " Faisal groaned at his wife

"Sahi sae bolein k aap mujhe sath le kar jaana nahein chaahte " she picked up her duppatta from the bedside and got up

Faisal didn't stop her , he had already alot on plate and now suddenly Maheen wanted to go with him ,whereas he was going on a student visa .

"Dadi Jan aap bolein na Faisal sae k mujhe apne sath le kar jae " Maheen pressed her legs as she said

"Bola tha mein nae keh raha tha k tumhara visa lagne mein kaafi time lag jaega , thode na koe ghoomne jaa raha hae "

"Sab mile huwe haen aapis mein , yaqeenan koe ladki pasand ajaege unhein Waha " she stood up from her bed a her eyes red but immediately stopped in her tracks as she saw Faisal standing near the door . From his face Maheen could clearly detect that he was seething in anger

Holding her arm in his grip he whispered " Chalo room mein chup chap "

She had never seen him  this much agitated before .

"Yeh Kya bakwas kar rahe the tum ! " Faisal immediately held her in his tight grip as soon as she entered

"Chodein -

"Chup ! Aik aur lafz nahein , aise koe karta hae kya ? Har baar tum hum dono ka issue Dadi k pass le kar chale jaate ho ! Do you even know what does a fucking relationship mean ? ! " he was seething in anger .

Maheen stared at the floor sniffing

"Ainda iss kamre ke baat bahir  na nikle , warna mujh sae bura koe nahein hoga Maheen ! " he warned her

It seemed as if Maheen had lost her total capability to speak .

Once he went out of the room Maheen sat on the floor in the corner of the room crying out her heart .

During the dinner everyone had noticed the bad mood of Faisal and how quite Maheen was but Sahil Ali Achakzai had refrained his wife not to speak in their matters .They had definitely seen a raging Faisal rush out of their home in the morning returning back only in the evening .

Maheen still ate her dinner to the brim , she wasn't the kind of person who would ignore her food even if she was sad .

Once everyone was done with dinner and kehwa everyone retired to their room but Faisal didn't return to his room .

Maheen sat down on her bedside opening her phone she replied to Ghazan her university friend and few other friends as her result came in the evening , being an average student she was surprised to have scored 3.4 CGPA . She had dremed of this day to have her result and she would share it with her in- laws , her husband especially . But like always she had called her Uncle who was Saudi Arabia and informed him he had congratulated her blessed her with his Duas .

Later around midnight Faisal came inside their room to find his wife spread on the bed leaving no space for him , he chuckled at her .

Laying down besides her on the little space he pushed her slightly to her side and held her hand in his pressing it to his lips . But what amazed him was the sticky notes which had sorry written on it attached his shirt which he would wear at night .

*
*
*
*

Early in the morning Faisal was rushing in the room here and there as he had gotten late and Maheen had also not woken up with alarm .