texting 29 + sports practice

Read the Author's Note below

Something important!!!

You : Heya

Jungkook : Oh Hi!!

You : What are you
doing?

Jungkook : will leave
for practice soon

You : Oh so, will talk
to you in the evening

Jungkook : Sure in
the evening

You : Bye

Jungkook : Bye

"Who are you always texting?" Jungkook faced the curious eyes of Taehyung as soon as he kept his phone down. He has been noticing him for long.

"A friend" Jungkook responded but Taehyung only raised his brows.

"A friend that I am not aware of, who is that friend?" He charged him. The low key insecurity of his best friend being friends with others tingled Taehyung.

"You don't need to know, she doesn't like coming out?" So it was a she all along, Taehyung concluded, he was worrying about nothing.

"So it's a she, who Y/N?" Jungkook shook his head.

"Not her someone else" Taehyung stared at him, he thought the only girl Jungkook was interested I was Y/N. But here he was chatting with girls I practice.

"Are you dating or something?" He was curious.

"No I am not, she is just a friend from class" Jungkook responded.

"She is from our class? Who is she?" Taehyung moved closer while charging his friend.

"I don't know okay, she doesn't like to give her identity and I don't force her as well. Seems like she has a lot of family issues and mental going on and she doesn't want to come out. She only shares them with me okay. Now don't do anything stupid to pull out who she is" Jungkook warned him.

"You are sensitive about, are you perhaps in love?" Jungkook arched his brows at him. It wasn't possible, he didn't knew her name, her face, how can he be in love with someone.

"No, I don't even know her identity" he responded.

"But you know about other stuff" Taehyung had always something ready to say at the end.

"No, you know how I am all over Y/N. I can't think of anyone else" Taehyung shrugged.

"What makes you feel that you like Y/N? Just the appearance. You don't even know what kind of a person she is and this girl you are talking to and you are so protective about. You know so many things about her but don't know her name?" He laughed.

"Your love life is a joke Jungkook"

Hi guys I am extremely sorry for being late. I was feeling down and also University started.

But I want to say something IMPORTANT. or maybe not

Do you have Twitter?

I discovered Twitter spaces a long time ago and I wanted to use it.

I made an account again, and I want to talk to you.

So after finishing the story please go to my account let's be moots and join my space.

I want to chat with you all now.

So if you are done reading, shift to Twitter, I am opening space let's talk!!!!

If you can't find the account, I am posting the link