Chapter 39

Leona was dancing with the twins.

Her face was now free of makeup and George had draped a massive Irish flag over her shoulders as he and Fred had smaller flags on wooden poles, waving them around as they danced, the three of them laughing uncontrollably.

"There's no one like Krum," Ron announced as he stood on a chair in the living room where the trio was dancing.

"Krum?" Fred mocked.

"Krum?" George mocked.

"He's like a bird the way he rides the wind," Ron went on, Leona giving George the flag as the twins flapped their arms like birds while chanting, "Krum."

"He's more than an athlete," Ron continued, as George covered Ron with the flag before he ripped off. "He's an artist!"

"I think you're in love Ron," Ginny smiled teasingly at her brother as she walked past, Harry smiling at her.

"Oh, shut up you," Ron said.

"Viktor, I love you!" George sang as he took one of Ron's hands.

"Viktor, I do!" Fred continued, grabbing Ron's other hand.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you!" Harry, Leona and the twins sang, Leona with her arm around Harry and his arm around her waist before they heard loud noises coming from outside.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on," George said as Fred began to hit Ron with a pillow.

"Stop! Stop it!" Arthur said as he came running back inside and Leona's smile fell at the sound of his voice. "It's not the Irish. We've got to get out of here... Now!"

And they ran out of the tent to see the world on fire around them.

"Get back to the Portkey everybody and stick together!" Arthur ordered. "Fred, George, Lena! Ginny is your responsibility!"

And linking hands, the four of them ran, Leona in front as everyone was without their wands and she was the one with wandless magic. This served as a damn good place to use it.

"STUPEFY!" she yelled as a death eater came towards them, a skull on their face and a torch in their hands and she stunned them backwards.

"Lena!" George yelled and she turned behind them.

"PROTEGO!" she shouted, a shield protecting them from the spell that was fired their way. "Reducto!"

And with a wave of her hand, the death eater was blasted back as Fred grabbed her hand and they ran.

Heading to the Portkey as fast as they could.