His kind of love.....

"Madhu please don't cry........I have mentioned the matter to the police!!!! I am sure they will track him down soon!!!!!" Mohan assured his crying sister while wiping her tears. Madhushree sniffled softly.
"Here malini is battling with this anguish and you both are busy in that man. When will you understand the priorities of life........" lata muttered disgruntled. Madhushree felt bad when her mother said that while her brother manifested some contrasting emotions.
"My life's priority is my sister.........and hence for me she is the most important person!!!!" Mohan replied in a firm voice which made lata gape at him in shock.
"What.............and what about us!!!! Are we nothing for you!!!!" lata yelled and Mohan frowned upon her.
"Listen mother, if you want to land behind the lock up then please shout as much as you can because hospitals are crowned to be super strict in the matters of expected discipline and quietness. And regarding your previous question........yes you both are nothing for me, except for a thorn in my flesh.......!!!" Mohan stated in a precise manner and madhushree quietly heard everything. Lata looked at him in disdain.
"I wish no mother gets a son like you.........!!!!" she hissed angrily and Mohan gave her a bored look.
"Hm and god will take care that no one gets a mother like you......" he stated folding his arms and lata turned her face away angrily. Meanwhile a nurse came rushing inside.
"You can go the reception to grab the discharge papers..........!!!" she said in a panting voice and Mohan nodded. She left after that.
"So when I am getting my money back!!!!!" Mohan asked raising his brow and madhushree narrowed her lids at him. Lata gaped at him in incredulity.
"How insensitive you are Mohan........." lata said with a glare and he rolled his eyes at her.
"Indeed I am..........but you didn't answer me, when will I receive my money back!!!!" Mohan asked with a poker face. Lata mumbled some weird imprecations under her breath while glaring at him.
"I will pay you back once we reach home........" she muttered and he smiled.
"See that was the answer which I wanted........" he said with a smile and lata glared at him.

Outside the mainland Delhi, this gigantic monument denominated as python bungalow comes up on the vision. Now let's not waste time in admiring the magnificent building rather we should quickly sneak inside the bungalow and see what's going on inside. But wait, who is this person marching straight through the corridor of python's chamber. Hm!!!!! Big height, decently big muscles packed in a tight fitted leather jacket and hairs in a bun. Oh yes, she is Rudrakshi Bajpayee. The biggest arms maker and supplier, also a big name in Bihar. She marched straight towards python's chamber with Mary nervously following her. Outside the room was python's 'dearest' Raghu who sat on the floor with one hand resting over his head.
"Pandit.........is python inside???? He isn't answering my calls, is he alright!!!!" her voice yelled dominance and clear cut replies, even a tiny miny prevarication wasn't entertained by the biggest landlord of Bihar. Raghu looked up at her and gasped before quickly getting up.
"Thakur Sahab........!!!!" he wailed and she looked at him as if he had gone nuts.
"Is python alright......" although she wasn't someone who bothered about people at first place, however not many people were so close to her and those few intimate people she was blessed with, she was ready to sacrifice her life for them. That's another thing that not everyone interprets this facet of her.
"Thakur Sahab, apko aapki beshumaar daulat ki kasam..........mujhe goli maar do!!!! Please mujhe aap bas goli maar do..........!!!!" Raghu wailed and she gaped at him in shock.
"Are you freaking serious........look although I generally have no issues with shotting people dead........nevertheless I would like to know why you are having these suicidal thoughts.......!!!!" she stated calmly and he sniffed.
"You'll know why.........just come in please!!!!" he sniffed as he opened the door for her. Inside she was greeted with tons and tons of pictures/photographs/portraits of an exceptionally beautiful girl. However she didn't appeared bothered because she actually knew about this before. Python and she were 'kinda' friends. Although she would never say it but python and she were best friends since past 5 years. Her best friend was currently lying half naked on the bed, on his tummy and apparently gawking at a glittering piece of jewellery. An anklet to be precise. She rolled her eyes at him.
"Dekho yaar..........dekho iss rakshas ko!!!!!" Raghu was literally sounding frustrated, which he was. Rudrakshi cleared her throat.
"Python........." she called out. Python glided his fingers over the glittering anklet and then softly pressed those fingers over his lips.
"Python........." she called again but this time with a tinge of impatience. He ignored her, no that's not true, he actually failed to hear her. She sighed as she looked at Raghu who stared at python in disdain.
"Sun raha hai ya goli maaru tab sunega........!!!!" she stated loudly and this time python heard her. He flipped over so he was now lying on his back and looked at his best friend.
"Hey Rudra.........what a pleasant surprise!!!!" he grinned and she stared at him blankly.
"What sort of stupidity have you started entertaining...........you aren't receiving my calls, nor replying my messages and not even responding to emails!!!!! People tend to get super busy after marriage but looks like you are busier even before marriage!!!!" she stared folding her strong arms. The mention of the marriage turned his cheeks red. He began imagining all sorts of things like wedding rituals, the wedding night, the honeymoon, the baby shower, the babies.......
"Oye.........python!!!!" and that's how his musing ended. He frowned upon her.
"Yes I'm listening.........!!!!" he muttered while still laying on the bed.
"Than tell me where have you been......you don't look good!!!!!" she asked and he chuckled.
"Pyaar mei pagal aashiq kuch aise hi lagte hai thakur sahab........" his vernacular was back and she smacked her hand on her head.
"Ordinary people look adorable while speaking in Hindi, even foreigners look cute........but you look so intimidating man!!!!! I hope you don't talk to madhu in this manner.........she will run up the hills if you speak in your vernacular in front of her!!!!" she said and he lifted the anklet in between his forefinger and middle finger.
"Bhaag ke jaayegi kaha.........jaha jaayegi vaha mai hi milunga use.....!!!" he whispered gazing at the anklet.
"Will you stop speaking in Hindi.........you look ghastly python!!!! Stop it right away!!!!" Raghu wailed and Rudrakshi nod her head in mutual agreement. Python didn't reply as he was busy in admiring the anklet.
"And will you please gawking at this anklet.........by the way, are you gonna wear it!!!!!!" she asked in a more jesty tone and Raghu shook his head in disapproval.
"A peahen's anklet can never fit around a bison's hoove!!!!!" raghu muttered disgruntled and python glared at him while rudrakshi chuckled.
"Oh boy, I thought reptiles and mammals are different species!!!!" she chuckled and python gave her a blank look.
"C'mon don't give me that look........it was a joke, you know python a reptile and bison is a mammal...........you know what I meant!!!!!!" she said and he rolled his eyes.
"You both are bad people......." he said with a frown and she chuckled.
"Thanks for the compliment.......however I would like to know regarding your marriage!!!! Have you asked her out or her family for her hand in marriage!!!! Look, if you want I can help you abduct her.........if her family would turn you down!!!!!" she said and he smirked.
"I can go and meet her family this very moment but..........the pleasure of meeting her like this is so beyond anything!!!!! I intend to spend more time with her like this before I actually make a move!!!!!" he said pecking the anklet. Raghu frowned upon him.
"You threaten her python.........that by no means is a quality time but a threatening meeting!!!!! C'mon python you are scaring her!!!!!" raghu yelled and python looked at him with a smirk.
"Agar ye darr use mera banake rakh sakta hai, to saari zindagi mai use darake hi rakhunga...........!!!" he was back with his vernacular and this threatening promise had python's legs turning into jelly. Rudrakshi raised her brow at him.
"But that's not right...........you are forcing yourself on her!!!!! She will never love you!!!!!" Raghu tried to fix things into his mind. Python chuckled.
"Agar vo mere paas hai, meri baahon mei hai........to uski nafrat bhi qubool hai!!!!" he stated and raghu was actually devoid of words at the moment. While on the other hand rudrakshi was actually kinda impressed with the passion in his love.

At night, madhushree was in her room folding her clothes. Malini was discharged from the hospital and brought back home. Mohan was not ready to keep them in his home but she insisted on letting them stay at least until malini gets better. Mohan was fast asleep and so were lata and malini. She was also wanting some sleep however she resoluted to finish some chores before hopping into the bed.
"Finish everything before 9:00 madhu, once the power goes off you won't be able to do anything!!!!" she muttered. Due to heavy rain last night some line wires broke. The electricity department had provided them electricity all through the day by doing certain 'adjustments'. However they had already put up a notice of the power cut from 9:00 pm to 11:00pm in the night. She looked at the clock to see it was already 9:00 and before she could even gasp, the lights went off. She huffed.
"Oh God!!!!" she whispered as she tossed the clothes away.
"Andhere mei darr to nhi lag raha jaan!!!!" this voice was devilishly familiar, so much that it sent shivers down her spine whenever she hears it. She gasped as she turned back to find him standing right behind her. She opened her mouth to shout however he pressed his hand over her mouth in time.
"Mhmmm!!!! Sochna bhi mat jaan......tum chillaogi mujhe gussa aayega aur gusse mei kahi mai malini ka dusra haath bhi na tod du, iska darr hai mujhe............." he whispered. She whimpered while crying as she knew he wasn't a person who only threatens but doesn't do anything. On the contrary, he was a man of his words.
"Are ro mat.......mai daant thodi na raha hu!!!!" he said while softly removing his hand away. She sobbed while stepping back from him.
"Please leave me.........what do you want from me!!!!" she sobbed as she backed away.
"Jaan ro mat.........are, mai tumpse gussa nhi kar rha tha!!!! Tum.......to rani ho meri, mai tumpe thodi na gussa karunga........!!!!" him talking in his vernacular was even more scarier than his ghastly physique. She sobbed harder as she tried to find some way to escape him.
"Please I beg you, leave me alone!!!! Please......." she begged with tears and although she couldn't see him yet she knew his eyes had softened (she guessed).
"Kyu kehti ho aisa..........mai pyaar karta hu tumse!!!!! Aakhir tumhe mera pyaar dikhta kyu nhi hai!!!! Kaise samjhau tumhe........btao!!!!" he said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. She gasped as she gathered all her strength and pushed him away.
"Why don't you understand!!!! I don't love you.........why are you troubling me and my family like this!!!!" she yelled at him. The man was still for a moment and the ambience was dreadfully silent. But then silence is the premonition of something disastrous and hence he stormed towards her angrily and grabbed her waist harshly. She screamed.
"Sau nakhre bardasht hai tumhare, magar tumhara baar baar mere pyaar ko thukrana mujhe pagal kar deta hai!!!!!! Dil karta hai ki ek ek karke tumhare saare parivaar ko chot phochau, tumhe ahsaas dilaane ke liye ki kaisa lagta hai jab dil mei dard hota hai!!!!!" he hissed through his gritted teeth and she sobbed helplessly.
"I am sorry.........please don't hurt my family!!!!" she whispered while she sobbed. His grip loosened and he ran his fingers under his hairs. She sobbed all the while. All of a sudden, he cupped her cheeks and she flinched at the suddenness of him.
"Kyu........kyu gussa dilaati ho mujhe..........mujhe acha nhi lagta tumhe aise daantna!!!!!" he said while pressing his face against hers. She cried as she struggled in his arms.
"Dekho jaan, mai......mai tumse bhot pyaar karta hu......tum pyaar se meri baat maan liya karo na!!!!! Please!!!! Haan..........mere pyaar ko apna lo!!!! Mujhe apna lo.....please!!!!" he stuttered and she cried more. His obsession was scaring her to the core and all she wanted was to escape him.
"Kitni sundar ho tum..........iss duniya mere tumse zyada sundar aur kuch nhi!!!!" he whispered while softly pecking her face. He tightened his grip around her and she squirmed.
"Jaan tumhe pta hai, kal hamaari one month anniversary hai...........dono saath mei celebrate krenge!!!! Haan........peaches & truffles mei, kyunki vahi to tumhe pehli baar dekha tha.......aur dekhte hi tumhara deewana ho gya tha!!!!!" he said and she gaped at him in horror. He kissed her cheeks before continuing.
"Aaogi na jaan...........dekho mana mat karna!!!! Kyunki agar tum nhi aayi, to tumhare ghar se uthaake leke jaaunga tumhe, aur phir saath mei celebrate krenge anniversary!!!" he said and she was terrorised of him and his words.
_______________________________________
Every single vote matters and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure to leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.