42

Iliana smiles pleased. She's finally done after having to miss a term and redo it and having to slow down and not load so many classes onto her schedule she is finally done with her university. She doesn't see the need for any thing more than her bachelors, even if she breaks up with the boys, which she doubts they will ever let her do. As long as they continue to follow the rules she doesn't see the need to do so either.

After two years there has been little of the drifting that would normally have been evident, instead the boys seem to have an even greater interest in her than ever before. They back up and give her space if she demands it, but she rarely does. She loves being with them just as much as they seem to crave being near to her.

It is so much different than when she was ready to walk away from them forever at eighteen.

"Hey, Iliana, how's my favorite patient?" Robert says once she answers her phone.

"Hey Robert, how's my favorite nurse and I haven't been your patient in nearly two years."

"I know, but you were my patient twice and my friend. So that makes you my favorite. Also, your men including me along with you on your trip to that fantastic island was great." Robert was invited along with Connor to go with them diving for sharks.

Sadly, before they could go on the trip Connor was involved in a major car accident and passed away.

It was as much for a change of scenery as any other reason that Robert went with them to the island. He hadn't enjoyed the beach as much as he would have had Connor gone with them but it did help him to deal with his grief. He loved the shark diving and like Ili before he went down twice. Casper just looked at him and shivered before looking away in disgust as he went in the cage for a second go round.

It was while they were at the island that Robert found out that she was lovers with all ten of them. He pouted a bit and said that she was hogging all the good looking men. Then he saw a female that he couldn't take his eyes off of. 

She actually lived in their city. Or at least moved there not long after that. Iliana ran into her in the elevator while going to visit Blake. They got talking and she found out that she was in a previously bad relationship and was starting over. She is actually in the secretary pool and sometimes subs for Blake's secretary or one of the other boys' secretaries.

When Blake's secretary gets pregnant, Iliana is thrilled to find out that she will be quitting and not just taking maternity leave. Apparently her husband gave her an ultimatum of being a stay at home mother, far away from her sexy as sin employer or she can sign the divorce papers. It seems that she truly does love her husband since she quit.

Iliana has Blake keep Louisa Jane as his full time secretary. She is far more polite no matter what she sees and never tries to keep her from talking to Blake or any of the others.

When Robert mentioned that he was thinking about starting to date again Iliana invited both Robert and Louisa Jane over for dinner. The others just sighed and didn't say anything. Iliana just gave them all a dirty look. She knew what she was doing. All she did was make it possible for them to meet, nothing more. Not once did she push them together.

Blake watches incredulously as the morose Robert seems to come alive once more in Louisa Jane's presence.

By the end of the evening Robert got up the nerve to ask the young secretary if she would be willing to go out with him.

He had told her that he was a widower that his husband had been killed in a car wreck so that Louisa Jane knew that he likes both the males and females.

The boys were shocked when Louisa Jane said yes. Iliana didn't say anything she just looked pleased on Robert's behalf.

Their relationship progressed nicely after that and Iliana became friends with Louisa as well as Robert. She was always willing to listen but never do more unless they asked her to do so.