Chapter 15

Heeseung's pov

"Nara!", I screamed and was about to go back until one of the bodyguard stopped me.

"Yah don't walk back, the sasaengs will attack you!", said the bodyguard.

"But Nara is there!", I said as he sighed while catching his breath due this situation.

"I'll go back for her, she will come with us", he said making me calm and nodded.

All of us got inside the bus safely as the sasaengs being blocked by the bodyguards before we go. This is the scariest moment I will never forget...

_

Nara's pov

I got up and saw one of the bodyguards came towards me and helped me up.

"Are you okay? Let's come with us", he said as I nodded and went to the van with the other bodyguards.

"Aish how can they know that we're here....", one of the bodyguard said as I sigh and think of something.

I opened my phone and opened some kpop fansite to see if there's something related to this disaster. As soon as I saw a post, I covered my mouth.

"Oh so this is why! A fansite linked our flight detail worldwide, so that's why so many fans know where we are and came here! But thankfully, they didn't know where we'll be heading to", I said and shook my head.

"Wow you're so smart, I hope there's no accident happen again at the hotel that we're going to", the red haired bodyguard said.

"Miss, you got a scar on your elbow, here", the tall muscular bodyguard said as he hands me a tissue to wipe my blood. I can't believe sasaengs are like this...poor idols, they have to face things like this....

"You know, Heeseung is the who tried to save the members including you, he was about to save you but I stopped him, it's dangerous for him, the sasaengs might attack him right away, so I said I will help you, he calmed down and went inside the bus", the bodyguard who's driving said. Really? He was about to turn back because of me....?

"Do you have any relationship with him?", the blonde haired guy said making me choked on my saliva.

"W-What no of course not! It's against the rules", I said while looking down embarrassed.

"I'm just asking, but it seems like he have feelings for you....", the guy said. I didn't answer, his words made me feel like I didn't want to speak anymore because my mouth prevented me from saying anything and just agreed with him. What? Is it really possible for him to like me?

_

Author pov

Everyone had arrived at the hotel safely except the bodyguards and Nara. Heeseung waited for Nara at the entrance, they still haven't arrive yet making him feel uneasy.

"Hyung, she will be here soon, trust me the bodyguards will take care of her", Jungwon said and bring his arms to Heeseung's shoulders.

Heeseung didn't respond anything, he's still focusing on the road, waiting for a glimpse of her. Jungwon sighed and went back to the other members.

"Guys, he looks very uneasy, I tried to make him calm, but he won't listen", Jungwon said.

"Well, he does protect us, but while the incident, he hugged me and prevented the sasaengs from touching me, but at the same time, he searched for Nara and was about to go back for her, I think she fell", Sunoo said.

"I really hope Nara arrives here safely, otherwise Heeseung will be more worried about her", Jake said while opening a pack of grape candy.

Suddenly their faces turned towards a black van that appeared in front of the hotel. They saw Heeseung immediately ran towards the van as the members quickly follow him. The door opened slowly reveal one of their bodyguards.

"Is Nara there?'", Heeseung asked.

They saw a small figure with a baby blue blouse and tied long hair went out from the van.

"Nara you're okay!", Heeseung said excitedly as she makes a questioned face.

"You guys waited for me?", she smiled.

"Yes we are, especially Heeseung, he--ugh!", Ni-ki's sentence got cut out when Heeseung hit his chest.

"Nara your elbow got injured? Did you fell so hard?", Sunoo asked.

"Nah, it's okay its just a small wound ", said Nara while wiping elbow with a tissue.

"You still have to put some ointment, you can ask Mrs. Jo", Jake said as Nara nodded as response.

"Let's go in now shall we", one of the bodyguard said as all of them agreed and walked inside the big luxury hotel.