Ready to go to Gotham

Marinette Dupain-cheng, The great Guardian of the Miraculous was tired of her life. Lila has taken all her friends and family except for Jagged Stone, Clara Nightingale, Luka, Kagami and Chloe who apologized profusely after Miracle Queen but Marinette was the only one who accepted her apology. Adrien was in between, he never joined Lila but is friends with her but he also helped Marinette in any way he could. Marinette knew Gabriel has forced Adrien to be friends with Lila or else he would be home-schooled, so not wanting to have Adrien loose his freedom, she is still friends with him, secretly of course.

After her parents kicked her out due to Lila's lies, she was staying with Chloe at her hotel. As soon as Jagged found out that Marinette had been kicked out, he adopted her but since he was always on tour she stayed at Chloe's hotel with a super deluxe room for herself.

It has been a week since Hawkmoth has been defeated. Gabriel and Nathalie were in prison. Adrien has been forced to move in with his aunt and felix in London. The miraculous team that defeated hawkmoth was Princess bee(Chloe), Viperion (Luka), Dragoness (Kagami), Chat Noir (Adrien) and Ladybug (Marinette). They had done a face reveal in the end and were surprised to see each other even Marinette who was surprised to see that Chat noir was actually Adrien. They each kept their miraculous permanently as Marinette had allowed it.

Chloe,Luka, Kagami, Adrien and Marinette all had graduated from school by completing extra projects and gave exams too. Now, Luka and Kagami who were dating each other were soon moving with Jagged Stone for a tour with Luka as one of his band players called LS. Nettie, the world famous singer or MS the famous designer or called Marinette Stone who was adopted by Jagged Stone decided to leave for Gotham to clean the bad aura surrounding the city as it was one of the Guardian's duties. After telling Jagged that she is ladybug and the Guardian, he readily agrees to send Marinette to the city of crime.

Chloe had moved to New York with her mother after hawkmoth. They all had promised to call twice a month. Marinette was in the plane, going to Gotham, bidding Paris Goodbye which wasn't hard as she didn't consider it home since Lila which had been over a year.

She arrived at Gotham City in the afternoon. Jagged's mansion which he had bought for Marinette with a driver and chef was pretty huge. The driver had arrived at the airport to pick her up. Soon she was in her room in the mansion. She decorated her room as per her likes. Soon after she picked a safe spot for the miraculous box.

Skip to next day

Marinette was ready to go her shop which she had bought. She opened it to be a coffee shop with her private boutique in the back. The coffee shop was just because she had loved to make coffee and serve them in her parents bakery. She only had Tikki with her in her purse with macaroons.

She soon designed and decorated how she wanted her shop. It took her whole 5 days to convert the shop into her coffee shop which she called as 'Lady Luck'.