The Big News

Hello Humansssss,

So last week I told you all that I'd have some news to share once I finished my internship.

I finished Friday and had a weekend of fun just to get over it, and now I can finally share the news!!!!

I'm taking a year off from university 😆

It's crazy but it's something that I've been planning to do for a long time.

I knew early this year that I wasn't ready for my final year and, I didn't  finish university next year.
It's way too soon, especially after the whole pandemic, 2nd year was mostly spent in my bedroom.

So I was supposed to be doing a year abroad with my university and I'd gotten accepted to some for an exchange but corona was making that difficult.

It's been a whirlwind of stress but in the end, I'm just taking a year off.

I'm going to just solo travel and enjoy life.

Now the reason why this matters to you guys, is because it means I'll be able to write way more.

I'm going to be working internships throughout the year and travelling in between, but I'll also be making writing a leading priority as well.

I plan to do some creative writing courses and if I can get it done, self publish Alpha Mates.

Ahhahahajwkwldydhdvfvbd

That's crazy to even think but I know I can do it and depending on how sales go, I'll know whether or not writing is something I can pursue as a proper career in my future.

So yeah, that's the news.

You'll be seeing a lot more of me over the next year!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so fucking excited to have the time to write as I want, when I want without having to worry about assignments that need to be done.

I hope you guys are excited as I am!!!

Now I want to say thank you specifically for being patient with me and supporting me all these years.

I know my books move at a snail pace, some of them are too long and complicated lol, but I'm a learning writer and having all your feedback and support makes me better with each chapter.

So thank you!

Thank you for being with me for all these years and reading my crazy books!

A special thank you to those supporting my patreon! I wouldn't have even been able to save for this year without it, so thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I love you humansssss❤️❤️❤️