Chapter 5 - [Welcomed Return]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

Home Sweet Home At Last. Wait — maybe it's School Sweet School? Yeah I don't know. But you get the Point

We were Finnaly Back From that "vacation" the school offered.

And Honestly... I'm Tired. I was Currently in my Dorm Room. Just got back from the Cruise Ship this Afternoon.

The moment, I entered. I collapsed on my bed. Face Flat.

"Ugh, The Recoil of the things I did Finnally Hit Huh?"

Unsurprisingly, the exhaustion built up — both physically and mentally — finnaly took a toll at me.

While it isn't really that bad. It's been quite a long time since I got genuinely tired. That ofcours would be, since coming to this school.

I checked the Time and it was Already 4:47 pm.  It's still fairly early if you ask me but.... God my bed is sooooo comfortable..

"Haaah" I let out a deep sigh. Soon after, I drifted off into a deep Slumber.

° ° °

Well that was  unbecoming of me Yesterday. I Really slept like a log huh.

The moment I woke up, it was already  morning. Tho it is pretty Early. I checked my phone to Check the Time, and it Read 5:08 am.

"What To do...." Breakfast Would be Nice, but ingredients were missing. I could just Buy from a convenient store but I didn't really Feel Like it.

"Maybe I'll just have Breakfast outside for once" looking at my Door, I decided the plan for the Day. But First, something warm wouldn't Hurt.

Drinking a Cup of Coffee First. I took off to the outside world. Even tho I was wearing a Hoodie. A chill breeze was still in the air reminding me what time it was.

Walking alone on this city, with an excuse as a School. I felt a little Nostalgic.

It wasn't really that long but I couldn't Help it. After all this is where My Life Began.

"Ooh yeah. Speaking of Where it Began...." I suddenly remembered something — rather. Someone. — I took a detour from my destination and went into a place in the school fairly secluded.

This would usually be where I spend my Lunch with a senpai anyone would love.

Walking without any proof of her being here. I continued to make my way into a Familiar Bench.

What met me was the First Senpai in this School I actually treated with respect.

A beautiful, Charming young Girl with long Platinum Blonde Hair. Bewitching Crimson Eyes and a signature Headband adding to the finishing Touch.

"Knew you would be here" I sighed

"Long Time No See. Kohai-Kun"
Fuka Kiryuuin Senpai Greeted with a Nostalgic Smile. As always she was seating on the Bench as If She owned it.

I continued to walk until I was Infront of the Bench she was Sitting on. And As if the most natural thing in the world. Senpai, slid slightly to one side, leaving me a space I Could sit on.

"Did You Really Miss Me that much that you couldn't wait until Later?" Senpai teased gazing at the Rising Sun.

"I mean who wouldn't Miss Kiryuuin-Senpai. Right?" I Shrugged Following her Gaze.