eighteen

Lots of drama ahead :)

The next day, Athene was the one to drop her off at school.

Though Lucius knew what happened, he didn't say a word to anyone. It was his and Lettie's private conversation, he wasn't about to be a damn snitch.

Besides, Arturo and Delilah were going to find out what happened anyways.

There were video and audio cameras present in the whole elementary school building, except the bathroom with no blind spots for the children's protection.

Evan and Damon were in first grade so they would be there to watch over Lettie too since now they were not sick anymore. Not that she needed it. Lettie was perfectly capable of defending herself against bullies with her wittiness and the punches she could throw thanks to her brothers. She was no pushover.

As soon as Lettie walked through the doors of the school, she was tackled into a hug by two boys much bigger than her.

"Lettie!" Evan and Damon cheered at their little cousin.

"Evie! Damie!" Lettie squealed and jumped on them, hugging them tight.

Since Evan and Damon were closer to her in age, she was more close to them than the triplets.

"Hi Lettie! I'm so excited now we can have lunch together and you can be friends with all of our friends too!" Damon giggled in excitement.

The twins radiated pure genuine joy at their little cousin- or well, sister being there with them.

"Me too, damie! But I want to two to meet my new friends first." Lettie pouted.

"We can do that, it's okay Lettie." Evan reassured and grabbed her hand in his while Damon grabbed her other one.

"Bye bye auntie thena!" The twins waved and started pulling Lettie further inside.

"Bye mommy!" Lettie giggled as she ran off with the twins.

Jamie, Hestia and Zeus spotted Lettie skipping towards them, holding on to the hands of kids definitely older than them.

Jealousy burned through each of their veins.

"Who are they?" Hestia asked with a frown, not liking her new friend holding someone else's hand.

"Hi tia! Hi Jamie! Hi zeus! These are my brothers, Evan and Damon! Evie, damie these are my best friends, Tia, Jamie and Zeus!" She giddily introduced.

Evan and Damon had their eyes narrowed at the three kids, assessing if they were worthy enough of being their baby sisters' friends.

"Hey." Damon politely greeted while Evan didn't say anything.

Lettie was oblivious to all of it since she was too busy talking to Zeus.

"Are you okay now, Zeus? You're not sick anymore right? You won't turn red today?" She worriedly asked.

As expected, pink blush creeped up his neck, reaching his ears.

"I'm okay." He shyly answered her. He couldn't understand why he was so shy only around her.

"Oh that's good!" She chirped retreating to her brothers' side.

"Your brothers are creepy." Hestia snobbily scowled at Evan and Damon.

"And you're a brat." Evan snorted as he threw an arm around Lettie's shoulder.

"Hey! Tia, my brothers are not creepy and Evie, Tia is not a brat. Now say sorry to each other or I wont talk to both of you." Lettie frowned as she moved away from them and side hugged Damon.