Chapter 49: Restart Again?!?!

A/N: Yeeeeeeeee fifth part!!! And we're at 99.9k!!!! With this update we'll get to 100k!!!!!!!!! Let's gooooooo!!!!!! XDD And after this update, we'll go into the next part of the story I think. There'll be some good stuffs coming up XD Alright, enough talking. Please enjoy the last chap of this update!!!

Time after vacations always passed rather quickly, but when you're studying for upcoming tests, it somehow feels slower instead. It was finally the last day of Subaru and the others' winter break, and the tired twelfth graders seemed to have finally managed to get used to the studyings as their bodies could do the review problems on their own without them focusing, as if it had become some sort of reflexes for them.

They had just finished lunch, and Hinata, Aki, and Haruka decided that for the last day, they would wrap it up early and go back to their own houses. So now, they were doing their final study of the day. "School starts tomorrow..." Subaru said abruptly when they hit the one hour mark after lunch. "Yeah we know and you didn't have to mention it." Aki said rather indifferently. "Yeah I decided I don't want to care anymore. A few more weeks later we'll be done with this shit and we're gonna be free again." Haruka said with her head resting on her hand. "I miss my clubroom." Hinata chimed in, throwing himself back and stretching out his hands.

"It's almost over, minna, hang in there!" Emilia said encouragingly as she and Rem brought them some tea. "Ohh thanks, Emilia-tan, Rem." Subaru said, smiling weakly. They all took a cup and took a few sips. The warm tea made Subaru feel a bit more relaxed, and after taking a few more sips, he put the cup back down, stretched, and rested his head on the table, closing his eyes. "Ah... tea is great..." He muttered, and Emilia and Rem smiled. "Hora, Subaru, better keep up with the others." Emilia's voice said. "I know I know..." He said, taking his time to pull himself back up.

"Subaru," This time it was Hinata's voice to speak. "Okay okay okay..." He said and pulled himself back up, rubbing his face with his hands. "Subaru!" Hinata's voice sounded once more, but his tone somehow felt a little bit harsh, and it was more similar to a quiet shout. "Huh? What?" Subaru opened his eyes at last. "Oi get a grip idiot! It's not the time to space out now! The starting ceremony is beginning!!" Hinata whisper-shouted, pointing at something in front of them.

Subaru blinked several times before realizing what he was looking at. Apparently, he was standing in front of a line of people, in which, after giving it a haste peek, Hinata, Aki, and Haruka were all standing. And in that quick peek he saw that everyone, including himself, was wearing some sort of uniform that looked somewhat similar to the Knight's Uniform in Lugnica. His mind was temporarily stunned from what he saw, but when he finally had a better look at what was in front of him, his mind felt it had been further struck by lightning. There, on the stage that was very prettily decorated in front of him, stood the hentai pierrot.

"Ohayougoza—imasu, mina-san. As you all— are aware of, I am Roswaal L. Mathers, the Great Court Mage. First of all, con—gratulations on passing the entrance exam, and welcome to the school of ma—gical knowledge, Lugnica Magic Academy. As you all are al—so aware of, you are our new genera—tion of hope. We shall be expecting great things fro—m all of you. Now, allow me to in—troduce the Headmistress." He said, bowing his head and moving aside, and a woman with pure white hair in a pure black one-piece dress took his place.

She didn't speak immediately but looked at all the students gathered in front of the stage, gazing a mystic gaze and smiling an entrancing smile. "Boku no namae wa Echidna." She said, still smiling her entrancing smile. "Welcome, welcome to Lugnica Magic Academy, where you would discover endless knowledge that is the accumulation of the wisdom of people in the past, present, and future. You could acquire information about how to perform complex healing magic; you could obtain instructions on creating devastatingly powerful fire magic; you could gain a thorough understanding of manipulating the earth beneath your feet; you could become competent in creating a strong, root-lifting turbulence. Open your mind to the never-ending possibilities, and let me lead you to uncover the truth the world holds." As she spoke, she put up both her hands in the air, the smile never fading all this time.