Chapter Fourty-Two: Pain

Octavia:
- 20th August -

" My stomach" I gritted through my teeth, my reflection shouts pain as my eyes lit a mixture of colours. Brown to white to then golden. I have no clue what gold means but my mind couldn't bare the process, as I lowered myself onto the floor. The sharp stabbing pains travelled throughout my body as I scrunched myself into a ball on my knees.

" Why does this keep happening" I muttered, I feel like crying but I'm not going to show any weakness. Not even to myself. Thats when I know I've lost myself.

My eyes became blurry, as a burning sensation lingered around my eyes.

" What is this" I breathed, my breathing becoming heavy as pictures ran across my mind. Data about who knows what, flying around as I attempt to stop it but it comes to no use.

" Excuse me, is anyone inside?" A loud girls voice suddenly echoed, as she began banging her fist against the door. My ears vibrated as I grip them to ignore the loud sounds. Her voice as well as the banging making me feel sick.

" What's happening to me" I mumbled again. This has only happened once and that was when I was 9, let's just say I was out for days. Wasn't very pleasant either.

" Can you open the door please" The girl shouts as I roll my eyes.

This stupid bitch needs to shut up.

As the pain in my stomach intensify. Wrapping both hands around my stomach, I take deep breaths in and out. Repeating the process.

" Just a little...... pain, nothing.. major" I grit, not being able to speak with ease.

" I know somebodies in there, I swear if you don't open this door" As the banging continued.
This girl is getting on my last nerves

Unwrapping my left arm from around my stomach, I drag my hand down my face, I froze. Slightly lifting my head up, I glance down. A liquid substance covered my hands. A red liquid.

Ignoring the pain of my stomach, I rise up, Using the sink to hold me up. Because without so, I'd be on the floor. I glance into the mirror.

" Wha- what the.." I stuttered.

" My eyes" I breathed.

" That's it, I'm getting someone to open this thing" The girl outside screamed as I shook her off. Blood, and I mean a lot of blood dripped from the corners of my eyes. However I couldn't feel the pain. I couldn't feel anything anymore.

My stomach suddenly becoming numb as my legs regain their strength. The pain suddenly vanishing as I continue to look at myself.

" What's happening with m- ah" Suddenly feeling something travelling up my throat. I push myself off of the sink and darted towards the toilets, as my insides come piling out.

The feeling you get after you throw up didn't occur to me as I felt even more sick. Usually when one feels sick they feel much better after throwing up, but this isn't the case. I just felt worse..

" I cannot be-.. blood" I was about to flush the toilet when I spotted a litter of blood covering the side of the toilet. And that wasn't just from my eye..

" She's in here. She won't open it" A voice returned as I quickly flushed the toilet.

" Shit" I muttered, making sure there wasn't any blood around the toilet, I dashed towards the sink.

Running the hot water, I splashed my face repeatedly making sure the blood around my eyes had vanished. Strangely it didn't hurt at all, it just felt a bit numb. The feeling like you don't have an eye, or anything there. But when you touch it, you sure as hell know it's there!