Chapter 38: I was having a spiritual experience

Chapter 38| I was having a spiritual experience

***

"Where is he?!" I came through the front door like thunder. Nico, who was holding a glass of milk and nothing else, paused and gave me a lopsided grin.

"Where's who?" He asked confused.

I marched up to him, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled his face down to mine. His brown eyes widened in surprise, curly hair flopping over his brows. "Where. The fuck. Is he?" I sneered.

"I'm going to assume you're talking about Faust," when I didn't say anything or move, just keeping my very heated glare on him and his adorable face, he winced. "He, um, he's in his office. I don't think it'd be a good idea to interrupt hi-" I shook him. A little milk spilt on the carpet. "Aw come on. My milk!"

"Where's his office?" I spat, before eyeing the droplets on his hand feeling guilty. "Sorry about your milk,"

"Meh, no hard feelings," he waved nonchalantly, before glancing over my shoulder no doubt at the bastard at the door who'd partially ruined my life. "Let me show you," he murmured, tone wary.

After smoothing back his collar, I patted his cheek twice, allowing him to stretch back too his full height. "Thank you, Nico," he gave me a boyish grin and I almost squealed and pinched his cheeks. But I didn't. Like I said I almost did. Just like I almost fainted in the car, then almost wanted to jump out of the car on the way back home, after I almost strangled Gio to death. In my mind.

Nico showed me to the office, which was still on the ground floor. Thank God, I was too shaky to walk up the stairs. It was situated further from all the rooms, behind an archway near the back of the house. My god this mansion was a maze.

Without knocking I barged into the room, halting a very tall blonde looking out a massive window and Faust who was sitting in his stupid fancy chair, with gold rimmed glasses perched on his nose. I felt my stomach tighten. No, not right now idiot.

"You lying, cocksucking, motherfucker!" I practically growled, walking right up to his desk.

He slowly took of his glasses, expression blank. It agitated me. He was looking at me with icy unaffected eyes and I hated it. Hated that I couldn't tell what he was thinking. The nosy sue in me was fuming. Show me something prick.

"Tyler this is Heidi," he motioned between the two of us casually as if discussing the weather. "Heidi this is Tyler, my consigliere,"

I glanced at the blonde and my brows rose in surprise. He grinned at me, all boyish charm and sex appeal. He held a slight resemblance to Paul Walker. If I weren't already flustered I would have blushed profusely at the way he took my hand and kissed my knuckles, all whilst keeping eye contact.

"I didn't expect a Losièr to look this beautiful," he said, as I gently removed my hand from his. His unmistakable blue eyes studied my form, not in an uncomfortable way, more like he was finally putting a face to my name. "If I did, I'd have taken you all for myself,"

I blinked. "Sorry, I'm not really feeling like an object right now, maybe try to sweet talk my cousin. I don't know, he might just hop on your dick. I've been told he fucks just about anything now." His eyes widened in surprise at my vulgar language. I shrugged. "But it's nice to meet you too, Tyler." My furious glare went back to Faust, who still kept that indifferent glacial look on his face. Stupid buffoon. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little something to discuss with the dick in the fancy chair,"