XXVI: I'm Yours

L I S A

"So tell us, what is the deal between you and Jennie-unnie?" Rosé asked me while she was waiting for me to put all my things in my locker.

"Friends." I answered, and she laughed sarcastically.

"Friends, my ass." Seulgi suddenly appeared from nowhere, and that made me flinch.

"Admit it, Lali, you fell for her again." Rosé said something that made me look at her. "Don't worry, we will be there to support you."

"Me too. If you are happy with Jennie, then go for it. Just make sure that this time no one will intervene in your relationship with her. " Seulgi gave me a reassuring smile.

"Should I?" I asked and they looked at each other before they looked and nodded at me. "Don't I look pathetic or something if I get back with her?"

"Absolutely not." Seulgi and Rosé answered in sync.

"I will think about it." I closed my locker and I was about to walk away when suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

"Long time no see, Manoban." It's Hanbin, and he's grinning at me.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't know you." I removed his hold from my arm.

"Kim Hanbin." He introduced.

"Do you need something from me?" He nodded. "What is it?"

"Your best friend." I furrow my eyebrow. "I want Jennie back, so can you help me?"

"The audacity of this asshole." I heard Seulgi say under her breath.

"If you want to have her again, do it by yourself. Don't involve me in your business because I'm not interested." I responded, earning a chuckle from her.

"You still like her, don't you? Did you know she just used you? She chose me instead of you." He asked and he pointed his index finger at me, that made me sigh.

"Yeah, she chose an asshole, dipshit, and dickhead like you, and to be honest, that was the most regrettable and disgusting decision she made in her life." I smirked at him when I saw he gritted his teeth. "You are the one who got used here, not me. She was just curious to know what it feels like to be in a relationship with a disgusting boy like you. "

I saw Seulgi cover her mouth, stopping herself from laughing. Rosé smiled, shaking her head in amusement.

"Still, it doesn't change the fact that she chose me." He boasted, and I rolled my eyes.

"But, she broke up with you after 2 weeks, just like what she did to her other exes. I was her girlfriend for 9 months, and I believe it's already obvious that you are the one who has really played here. It's already five years ago and you're still bringing that up. Aren't you sick of it, Hanbin? Nobody's perfect, we're all making mistakes. Jennie made a wrong decision by choosing someone stupid like you." He clenched his fist and I knew he was going to punch me soon.

Therefore, I'm preparing my first fist as well. I've read a lot of books about self-defense and I haven't tried it on someone yet. If I'm lucky enough, I would be able to prove if the book was useful.

He annoyingly smirked at me, "Answer me, do you still like her? Do you still like that playgirl? Yeah, she is a pretty, hot, sexy, stunning, and smart woman. Sometimes, I can't help but to feel lust towards her. That's why I'm trying my best to have her again because I haven't experienced heaven with her. "