16. Peace with unknown love !! 💜

(Total words:- 693)

At night Kartik was lying on bed suddenly he thought something and messaged Naira

Kartik:- hey.

Other side Naira was about sleep but her phone beeped.

She took and saw it was of Kartik.

Naira:- what u have work at this time !

Kartik smiled at reading her message and thought to irritate her.

Kartik:- how rude na hi na hello. Thoda ijjat do I am soon going to be your husband.

Naira:- ok soon to be patidev ji boliyae

Kartik:- no no it's ok u leave it. By the way I messaged you to ask that we can go out tomorrow on long drive with Kirti and naksh.

Naira:- umm..I don't have any problem bhai is also free we can go.

Kartik:- I and Kirti will come to pick you and naksh at 5:00 pm.

Naira:- ok by good night mehdak...

Kartik:- by good night.

Next day there day was as usual. All went at there respective works and came back.

At 4:30 Kartik and Kirti left for singania mansion.

They reached there akshara welcome them.

Kartik:- ma where is Naira and naksh we are getting late.

Akshara:- they are co.....

Before she complete a voice came.

Naksh:- we are here.

Naira also came down from stairs.

Kartik and Kirti stood up.

Kirti:- ok aunty we should leave now.

Akshara:- but eat atleast something and then go.

Kartik:- no ma we are already being late so next time plz.

Akshara:- ok. Take care and don't drive car too fastly.

They nodded and left.

Kartik and Naira sat in front and naksh and Kirti backside.

They drived and reach at beautiful beach. Kartik put the car on side and all came out.

Naksh and Kirti left as they wants to give them some privacy.

Naira was standing there admiring moon light Kartik was standing beside her admiring his lady.

Kartik first hesitated but then he slowly by side wrapped his hands around Naira. Naira first flinched but then realised that he was Kartik.

Both stood in silence for few min then Kartik broke the silence.

Kartik:- naira !

Naira:- hmm.

Kartik:-thank u !

Naira:- for ?

Kartik:-for bearing me.

Naira frowned.

Kartik continued.

Kartik:- I never allowed any lady to come near me. You were the first one and last one. Now I am thank fall to mom-dad for this marriage. I am indeed very lucky to have you in my life.

Naira:-I am also lucky to have you u know why ?

Kartik:- why ?

Naira:- fhir kabi abhi nai. I just want to tell thank u for changing me from silent girl to cheerful one.

Kartik wants to know but he shrugged.

Kartik pulled Naira close to him. He rested his head on her head. Naira put her head on his shoulder.
Kartik gave a peck in her hair. Naira smiled as she was getting his warmth.

Naira(in mind):- I wish I can tell u Kartik and I will tell u I don't want to hide anything. I am very lucky to have you . I will try to make your family u happy as much as I can. Am I falling for u Kartik ? I don't know that but I will try to maintain your smile forever.

Kartik(in mind):- I know Naira from first only u are hiding something and I wish u will tell me. I am falling for u. I wish the freeze here and I can hold u like this forever. I will not pressurise u whenever u feel comfortable u tell me.

{Both souls who were already in love but unknown to each other were in each other's embrace enjoying the moon light snoring of seas which were reaching there foots and going. Both were enjoying each other presence. The starts were twinkling more brightly seeing the two most lovely people.}

( ❤️These special lines written from PatelBharvi one of the special person of my life thanks besty ❤️)

Love
Aesha💞

Credit also goes to PatelBharvi

(Ignore mistake and don't forget to vote and comments)

( Those people who are voting pls comment Your comments inspires me to write more so plz.)