chapter thirteen

Maki POV

i can't do anything but to watch, watch kokichi fight that another ghoul.

Even he's been throwing around, he didn't care. Just like he's immune to the physical pain.

But i know that he's hurting inside, i think it's because of the man that has been stab by that ghoul.

I can't do anything, even though i'm an assassin, i don't have a power to kill an ghoul.

I know i'm cruel when i'm with everyone, but i know kokichi cared about us.

Flashback

After kokichi's death, we investigate his room, it's full of papers everywhere.

Shuichi looking around but didn't find any clues so he left, but note though.

I want to know what is that gemblin has been up too since he always on he's room.

I don't believe that there's no clue here, he might know who is the mastermind, who knows.

While i'm seaching i open the wardrobe and it's suspicious. The wardrobe suppost to be deep.

Our wardrobe is deeper but, kokichi's are not deep, i take all the clothes and i knew it, it have a secret door.

I look if there's camera around the room, but there's nothing weird. Everyroom suppost to have camera.

I open the door inside the wardrobe and it have all the members, and shuichi is on the trustworty.

He trusted shuichi, but there's something caught me eyes, it's on tsumugi's face.

'Mastermind', this gemblin really think an ordinary person will be an mastermind.

But on sometime i really think on that, but i look at the bottom, there's an book and the camera.

He take out the camera, is that okay?, if it's okay i could have take mine out it's uncomfortable.

I open the book, and it's an diary, inside i didn't expect this is what he's feeling.

He want to protect us all, i look at the last page, and the date is the day before he died, it's after shuichi tell kokichi all the hurtful words.

'I'm all alone, it's painful, but i have to go to the plan. PLAN S'

The "PLAN S" is circled, what is the plan s, i look at the board where are our face are.

I see that it can flip, so i flip the board and i got shock of what i saw.

It's full of plans. It have plan A, B, C and S.

Plan A is he's going to get everyones trust and he's going to help them

Plan B is he's going to lie but telling some riddles to the detective the clues. So the mastermind didn't know.

Plan C is he's going to stop giving some clues and work by himself.

Plan S.... Plan suicide, he's going to distact the mastermind and trick everyone even monokuma. The last lie.