[Yoonkook] Villain, My Ass

(Requested by Sophia_love_lovely 💜)

Yoongi wanted a peaceful night. Yes, a peaceful night. He may be a villain but he also needs a peaceful night. Okay, let's shut up. He wanted a peaceful night, he didn't expect a hero to show up on his doorstep, beaten up and looked like they're fucking drugged. More specifically, the hero, Jeon Jungkook. He sees that the younger is shaking. He's not that cold-hearted, of course he's gonna help him.
"Oi, fucker, why the fuck are you here?" He asks as he stared at the hero.

"Didn't know where else to go" He says and collapsed, lucking Yoongi caught him. He sighs and carried him, laying him down on the couch and cleaning his wounds.

The next day, Jungkook woke up, feeling sore and aching everywhere. He's startled as he's met with Yoongi, frowning.
"Finally awake? Here, eat food" Yoongi says as he placed down a plate of food in front of him with water of course, and a pill for his aching body.
"Now, do not question me... You come into my house, all beaten up and collapsed" Yoongi says as he sat down.
"You're not a villain afterall then?" Jungkook says, making Yoongi roll his eyes.
"Oh, shut up, I am" Yoongi says, glaring.
"Villain, my ass" He says, chuckling. He groaned as Yoongi hits his bruised face.
"Okay, okay" He says, rolling his eyes as he laughed. The two just stared at each other, and kept quiet.

A few months of hanging out. Well, it was only Jungkook because Yoongi didn't like these hangouts the younger makes. They got closer, and yeah... Fell in love. Yoongi slowly stopped in being a villain, he followed Jungkook, a hero. He became a hero.