21. Feel Me

Baby Eunjae is still sound sleeping in his crib.
It's just 6 in the morning. Jin has awake early in the morning though today was a Sunday.

He went to check on his three years old pup and gently covers the baby boy with his cozy quilt properly ensuring his comfortableness.

Jin decided to cook something special since today is the only day Namjoon spent with them in the entire week. But keeping the thought aside he returns to his sleeping alpha.

It's been few days since they have some peaceful morning time together.
Lately, Namjoon was super busy working on military plans with yoongi cause he is the brain of the pack.
What Namjoon didn't realize is he missed spending time with his omega.

Most of the time when he came home it's already midnight or early hours in the morning.
Working stress and body fatigue are killing him alive, so right after he taking a wash without wasting time he fell asleep.
Due to the stressful day he passing, namjoon is easily getting annoyed by the slightest thing.
Jin knows his mate is stressed and busy but his omega soul yearns for a little bit of attention as he missed his usual routine with his alpha.

Jin crawl under the thick blanket nuzzling the alpha's warmthness by snuggling to his side.

But at least alpha didn't turns to his side. He slowly reached the alpha's nape and starts to leave butterfly kisses, he knows namjoon is so sensitive
to this action, by his experience.
While inhaling lungs full of alphas pine scent jin hugged him.

The sudden reaction he experienced caught him off guard, namjoon quickly push him away in his sleepy self and turn to the other side of the bed turning back to omega who is really shocked
Jin didn't expect this to happen. He didn't wanna disturb him anymore. holding back sobs which protest to leave his lips omega hugged the pillow tightly.

He couldn't avoid his pillow getting soaked from his tears.

His alpha didn't notice either his presence or his body changes happening for the past two weeks.

Jin was over the moon when his omega senses signal him he is again blessed with the highest pleasure any omega could ever felt.

He was eagerly waiting until this Sunday morning to share the news with his alpha but his excited self was broken into pieces by the unexpected cold treatment.

It's not like older trying to be naive and childish. He knows what is his alpha going through but all he wants is a little bit of affection and attention from the love of his life.

It's not like jin asking for luxury, simply all he yearning is a little bit of comfortableness and heartiest affection.

Namjoon stirs in his sleep and puts a hand over jin's waist in the half-sleep self.
But he didn't felt any reaction from the older one, maybe the older one is still sleeping.
Namjoon pushes a little up and hovering over jin's figure to make him turn to his side.

Then only he notices his omega was silently sobbing tightly hugging his pillow.

Sweetheart, are you okay love?

Namjoon didn't get any reply. Now he is confirmed there is something, that went wrong between them.

Normally jin isn't a moody person he is the kind of person with a bubbly personality that can enlighten any surrounding.

His sudden sobs, leave worried namjoon puzzled.

Namjoon sits on the bed resting the back on the headboard.
Jin I know you are not sleeping please talk to me what is wrong with you baby ?.
Are you in a pain did anything bother you?
Still, jin hasn't turned his gaze to all worried alpha.