Forever Asleep (Sad Ending)

This is the sad ending. It is an extra chapter for 400 votes and 70 collections. Also the happy ending is the real ending so the story will contuine after that! The first few sentences are the same and only start to change at the paragraph under a week later so you can just skip to that.

"What do you mean no antidote!?" Yu Wang asks grabbing Qi Kai's shirt his calm masks slapping

"T-this is a new drug and no a-antidote have b-been found so far" Qi Kai answers shaking from fear

Yu Wang throws Qi Kai to the ground and leaves the room, anger was very apparent on his face.

In Heng's space, Heng was watching Yu Wang's actions through Zith who was monitoring his actions

'Zith how long will this body last?'

'Heng's body will die in about a week, the body isn't getting enough food and is already shutting down'

'I understand Zith let's leave when the body dies'

'Host do you believe the tasks will be complete?'

'Yes even if I do leave I believe Yu Wang will finish off the tasks for me'

-A week later-

During the week Yu Wang and Li Feng have been desperately trying to find a cure with the help of the mysterious man that helped them before. Reaching out to doctors from all over the world and even some poison/ drug experts, but no antidote was found for this sleeping drug. The doctors who checked Heng out also predicted that he couldn't live long if he continued sleeping. It was the last day of the week and everyone was gathered around Heng who was still lying on his bed looking like he was peacefully sleeping. Heng has lost weight and his checks were sunken in. The Li mother was crying with Yu Wang's mother and Li father trying to comfort her. Everyone had a sad expression on their face. Yu Wang was holding Heng's hand, his expression showed that he was in pain.

'host are you ready we have to go'

'Yes let's go now' Heng says looking at the group of people one last time

As Heng left his body Yu Wang felt him stop breathing, a tear slid down his eyes as he told everyone the news. Tears spilled into Heng's room as the people he was closest to all fell into despair as someone important to them died.

"Zith show me what happened after I died"

"Yes Host"

After the death of Li Heng, he was given a grand funeral and many were saddened with the death of this talented and lovely boy. The Li parents moved from the capitol unable to bear the weight of their youngest son dying at such a young age. Yu Wang the male lead became emperor 5 years after Li Heng's death at the age of 21. Li Feng was his right hand man and married Cheng and they had 2 kids together. Yu Wang was a great emperor even though he was quite ruthless, Yu Wang never married and died at the age of 60 due to overwork. Li Feng's eldest son became the next emperor at the age of 23. Fen Ai the female lead was tortured and killed by Yu Wang the male lead for her lies and schemes. The side character Qi Kai was given back to his family after some time and became more careful with who he trusts. The Li parents lived a peaceful and quiet life in the wods and died at the age of 92 and 93. Cheng died at 93 and Li Feng at 95 after a happy life with each other.

Heng read all this as tears fell from his eyes. Zith rubbed himself against his host trying to comfort him

This is also my first time doing angst how do you think I did?