Worth

"So, dude—"

"Ned, no offence dude, really. I can't answer anymore questions." Peter replied tiredly as he rub his temple. An amused MJ was watching the two.

"Please, this is the last one. The most important one." Ned begged.

"Fine, fine." He said as he waved his hands.

"How much did you cost?" Ned asked

"What?" Peter asked again.

"Like you were basically adopted, right? So, you know, how much did you cost?" Ned asked again.

"Loser, that's a stupid fuc—"MJ tried to tell the two.

"Oh gosh dude! I don't know! I have to ask Mr. Stark!" Peter exclaimed as he huried to Happy so he can drive him to the tower immediately.
——

So, Peter did ask Tony, he hurridly run to the common room. Where Friday said that Tony was. Unbeknownst to Peter, all Avengers just finished with their meeting and arrived at the common room after finally agreeing to the contents and terms of the accords.

"Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark!" Peter shouted in panic, he was out of breath as he reach the common room. Tony's heart raced as he heard Peter's panicked voice. He turned his full attention to him, not caring that the others were there.

"Kid, what happened? Why are you running?"he asked worriedly

"Mr. Sta—"Peter tried to catch his breath.

"Breath kid! In! Out! Inhale! Exhale!" Tony panicked even more.

"You remember what happened last weekend!? About my guardians and all that?" Peter started.

"Well yeah kid! It was a busy week. Don't worry Kid, everything was sorted out, unless there's something you want to change? That can be fixed, Kid" He said as he tried to relax Peter.

"Yeah, everything's good but you know I told my friends about it! I have to tell Ned and MJ. Then Ned started asking bunch and bunch of questions. He won't stop asking and then he asked his last question. Mr. Stark!" Peter rambled to Tony.

"What kid?" Tony asked

"How much did I cost?"

"What?"

"Ned said that I was basically adopted, so he asked me how much I cost?"

"What the hell Peter!"

"This is a serious question Mr. Stark!"

"Partial guardianship is different from adoption!"

"How much was I worth?!"

"I told you it's different, it didn't worth anything, not even a penny, Peter."

Peter held his hand to his heart seemingly hurt and offended.

"So, you're telling me I'm worthless?" He said as a lone tear fell from his eye.

"What the f*ck Peter! No! What the hell are you thinking? Stop crying damn it before you alert—"

"What is happening here?! Tony what did you do?!" An angry Pepper stormed into the room with Happy tailing behind her.

"Pepper—"

"Miss Potts, Mr. Stark said I'm worth nothing!" Peter cried as she hugged the CEO

"What the f*ck Tony! Why would you say that?!"

"No! It's a misunderstanding! For f*ck sake Peter!"

"Sweetie, why don't you go to your room, I'll talk to Tony." Peter went to his room still a sobbing mess.

"Explain yourself Tony, why on earth would you say that to Peter?" An angry Pepper asked Tony. Tony aggressively rubbed his face.

"He misunderstood me. He asked how much he cost becuase of the partial gaudianship and I said that the process of the gaurdianship was not worth anything. Well, I believe you know how that turned out." Tony summarized the conversation that had happened between him and the teen.

Someone fake cough from behind and the three turned to see all the Avengers awkwardly and amusingly watching the Stark family.

"I'll go talk to Peter, you handle whatever this is Tony." As Pepper walked to the direction the teen went.

"Hey Tony, I'm telling May how you made her nephew, who I'll remind you she loves very much, cry not even a week under your care." Happy said in amused tone as he leave the room.

Tony then awkwardly looked at the Avenger. Giving them silence in response.

"Tony, it's not like you're gonna disappear or anything." Rhodes told the billionaire.

"Shut up honey bear. Maybe if I stay like this all of you will just leave." Tony whispered replied to his friend.

"Gosh Tony, you have no knowledge of antsy teenagers or just gen z in general do you?" Clint told the billionaire.

"What is it like to have such an entertaining and interesting life?" Natasha teased the billionaire.

"You are a busy man, son of Stark!" Thor said

"What just happened?" Steve asked with confusion written in his face.

"Well, Steve if it's not obvious to you, I think Tony has partial guardianship to that Peter kid." Bucky said, just being done with his friends obliviousness to the situation.

"Well I guess that sums it up. You know where your rooms are, if not, you can ask Friday. I have to comfort a crying teen. Bye bye people."