Lady Luck

Lady luck coffee shop of Marinette was going great. She was seeing the auras of different people in her shop. Upon seeing the auras of people, she figured out if a person was bad or not. She used her healing magic to clean the auras slowly putting the magic in the coffee.

Many villains like Riddler, Joker, Two face etc also loved going there to drink the coffee. Especially after Marinette gravely scolded Riddler and Joker due to their outfits. Ex villains like Harley Quinn, Poison ivy and Catwoman were always there. Either helping Marinette with her coffee shop or drinking coffee.
Marinette had already warned the villains that there would be absolutely no fighting in the shop or no coffee for them for an entire month. Due to her bravery, all villains had pronounced her 'the Angel of Gotham'.

Tim Drake-Wayne, CEO of Wayne Enterprises heard of this shop. He being a coffee-addict decided to go to Lady luck to try their coffee. When he went there, he was surprised to see villains and civilians drinking coffee and no one is scared. He was even surprised when he heard Marinette was scolding the joker on his outfit again. When he saw that with his own eyes joker being scolded by the coffee shop owner, he thought he was hallucinating.

He asked her 8 shots of espresso in a single cup of coffee. He was waiting for hearing that so much coffee should not be drink at once and stuff like that. But was surprised that coffee shop owner gave him that much coffee without a second thought. He even asked her why she didn't say anything about having that much coffee. She laughed and replied, " I, too, am a coffee addict. So it would be hypocrite of me to judge you when I have nearly 9 shots of espresso too in my coffee. "

Hearing this, he laughed and said, "Hey another coffee addict. I am Tim".
Marinette hearing it replied, " Hello Tim. I am Marinette". After introducing themselves, they talked about their coffee- habits and what not. He was surprised to meet a new coffee addict. They talked a lot about coffee, their likes and dislikes on various topics like books, talking about self, etc. He was shocked to learn she had come from Paris, the city of love to Gotham, the city of Crime. He was even more shocked when he learned selina kyle aka Catwoman and poison ivy worked here part time. Getting enough surprises today, he decided to go home but not before exchanging numbers.

Flashback

"You can work here. I don't mind you were villains. But you have to at least work here for minimum 3 hours each day and you will receive 300$ a month.", Marinette stated clearly when poison ivy and Catwoman came to ask for work here.
They both were clearly happy that they had found work for themselves.

Flashback over

Marinette pov

I was happy to meet another person who is a coffee addict like me. He was easy to talk to and I learned a lot about him like how he is the CEO of Wayne Enterprises and how over worked he is,  his love for coffee and computers, etc. Though he said he wasn't an avid reader, we still talked about books. He even talked how his brothers loved to hide his coffee stack and what not. I enjoyed making a new friend in Gotham.