XXVII: 5 Days

T H I R D  P E R S O N

Saturday

Lalisa started her day by exercising in the morning. She doesn't have class, which means she will not be going to see or meet Jennie today.

She will have a chance to think about which one she should choose, her heart or her mind.

It's a good time to ask herself what she should choose. She can have all the time to think without worrying about meeting Jennie, because if she ever meets the latter, her mind will become messy.

Sunday

Rosé invited Lisa to go to church since it had been a long time since they heard a sermon from the priest. They hung out at the mall after the mass ended.

They spent lots of money buying lots of things that they hoped they would use in the future. They had cousin bonding and they enjoyed it so much.

Monday

Jennie didn't become clingy or touchy with Lisa because she wanted to give her some space and she didn't want her to feel pressured by her presence and behaviour towards Lisa.

All she did was smile at Lalisa and then mind her own business. She chooses to distance herself for a bit since that's what Lalisa wants.

It's difficult, but she has to for the sake of their relationship and label.

Tuesday

Lalisa and her friends, Seulgi, Jeongyeon, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung, had an amazing date night at Seulgi's condominium.

They watched football games, played some video games, and even watched horror movies (they almost peed in their pants).

Tops become more close to each other and they click in an instant. Jisoo named the group "Top" because she said that they are all on top and no one can make them under.

They are unbeatable, invincible, and unconquerable.

Wednesday

Hanbin personally apologized to Lalisa, and he said that he regretted everything he said and did.

However, Lalisa didn't believe him because she felt that Hanbin was just pretending and he caught how his apologetic smile turned into a smirk.

She can choose to ignore it and prepare herself for the future because Hanbin might be planning something that will harm her.

She was pretty observant but chose to pretend she wasn't.

Thursday

It is the most awaited day for Jennie because today Lisa will give her answer.

Jennie made sure she was very beautiful and attractive to Lili's eyes. She took some time to decide what outfit she was going to wear and asked for some help from her sister, Jisoo-unnie.

"Unnie, what should I wear?" She asked and she picked up some pairs of outfits from her walk-in closet.

"Do you really have to dress up?" Jisoo put her Nintendo on her lap.

"Of course, Unnie, this day will be the best or worst." Jennie showed her the outfit. "Should I wear this one or this one?"

"The white one." Jisoo pointed out that made Jennie frown.

"Unnie, I'm holding a red dress and a purple crop top. I didn't know you were color blind." Jisoo stood up from Jennie's bed and walked towards the desk where Jennie had put some clothes.

"Wear this, Limario will be head over heels and you will get her sweet yes." She handed the outfit she chose for her little sister.

"But unnie, this looks so simple." Jennie holds the outfit that her mother chose for her.