' 🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃🄴🄴🄽 '

Nifemi stared at Allen in surprise as she stared at the phone in her hands.

"You are giving this to me?" She asked in surprise and shock.

"Yeah. Its kinda old though" Allen replied with a small smile.

"I figured out you wouldn't be so comfortable with using Lolade's tab to take your videos while watching your progress and replying comments. So I just decided to bring my former phone for you instead" Allen added as Nifemi stared at the phone in her hands and then at Allen.

"Thank you so much" Nifemi said as Allen chuckled.

"Its okay. So do you have a Sim or should I remove the sin in the phone?" Allen asked as Nifemi pursed her lips.

"I could use yours for a while right? Till I get mine" Nifemi replied as Allen nodded.

"You don't have to get another one if you want to use mine. I don't use it again anyways" Allen said as Nifemi smiled.

"Thank you" Nifemi said as Allen waved his hands.

"I already taught you how to open an email right? Just open one so that we can open a YouTube account and take your first video" Allen said as Nifemi nodded.

Nifemi took a sharp breath as she stared at the camera in front of her.

"Don't panic. Calm down" Allen said while laughing lightly.

"Don't laugh at me" Nifemi said as Allen nodded while smiling.

"I won't laugh. Don't worry" Allen said as he adjusted the phone in front of Nifemi.

"I brought my laptop along so I'll teach you a few editing stuffs" Allen added as Nifemi nodded.

"Jesse said he was going to take Lolade to try out modelling?" Allen asked in surprise as Nifemi nodded.

"That's what Lolade said. She had also left before I left the house" Nifemi replied as Allen chuckled.

"That's amazing" Allen said as Nifemi propped her elbow on the table.

"I have a question" Nifemi said as Allen nodded.

"Go on"

"What's Jesse like?" Nifemi asked as Allen chuckled again.

"What is Jesse like?" He repeated as he tilted his head before resuming what he was doing.

"I'll be honest with you. Jesse is one of the least friendly people I know" Allen said as Nifemi raised her eyebrow.

"Yes. Jesse is very quiet and well could be cold and when I say could; I mean he's cold all the time. He's really liked in our set and if not all, more than half of the girls in DRC have dreams of dating Jesse" Allen added.

"And I was pretty much surprised when Jesse came to me in school. He came on his own accord. Mehn.... You guys don't know how crazy that is. Adeagbo-Oke Jesse came to look for me?" Allen asked as he laughed while shaking his head.

"He probably took Lolade to Landish" Allen added as Nifemi furrowed her brows.

"What's Landish?" Nifemi asked as Allen froze for a moment and turned to Nifemi.

"You don't know Landish?" He asked as Nifemi swallowed her saliva as she shook her head.

"Sorry about my reaction though. Landish is one of the biggest modeling companies in Nigeria. They have branches in at least twelve states with over two hundred models all over the country" Allen said.

"Wow. They must be really good" Nifemi said as Allen nodded.

"They are more than good if you ask me. One of the best. I once did a guest modeling for them and it was an experience I can never forget" Allen added as Nifemi smiled.