79

|Azalea's POV|

It's been three weeks since I've woken up. I've spent the days catching up on what I've missed. Enzo said he'd take me and Nick out on vacation or something like that but he couldn't due to something that came up and required his immediate attention.

Alessio was barely visiting me unlike when he was 'single'. Back when he didn't have a girlfriend, he would visit me almost everyday but now he changed. He was barely coming and when he did, he would bring Liliana along. Speaking of Liliana,, I met her, yes.

She was beautiful to say the least. She had long black hairs, tanned skin and was not bitchy at all. She was, in fact, completely kind and understanding. She didn't know Alessio's job. He said he would tell her when he was sure she wouldn't leave him.

Alessio was whipped. He liked her a lot and would always agree with whatever she say. I was happy for my baby brother. Alessio liked torturing people but when he met her, he didn't. He stopped torturing his enemies before killing them. He'd kill them directly. Liliana was changing him for the best and she didn't even know it.

But if that girl break my brother's heart, I'd kill her myself.

"Come swim with us" Nick called out from the water. I was at the beach house, with Enzo and Nick. He took a break of whatever he was doing and took us to one of his beach house. It's been three days since we're here.

He said he would take us to one of his islands but he couldn't because of the thing that came up.

"I'd rather not!" I shouted back, watching Enzo teaching Nick how to swim. They were having a lot of fun.

"Your loss." Enzo said before focusing completely on Nick. I was reading a book, while sitting on the sand. I felt someone behind me but before I could proceed what was happening, I felt myself being lifted off the sand.

"The fuck are you doing?" I said exasperated as Enzo walked towards the water with me in his arms. "No, no…don't.." He then threw me in the water, soaking me completely.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I coughed out some of the sea water which entered my mouth. Nick laughed while clapping his hands. He and Enzo then high fived making me roll my eyes.

"You should be thanking me." Enzo smirked, "I just did you a favour. You were missing out the fun." He then splashed water on me and Nick began doing the same, following his father's actions.

"Stop!" I groaned, "not again…" the memory of what happened the other day at the bathroom came flashing in my mind. What was it with them and splashing water on people?

"Mommy, look, I can float now." Nick grinned, showing how he can float on water. Enzo stared down at him proudly, "He's a fast learner." He placed his hand under him for safety. I stared at the two. This was the life I've always dreamt of having.

Nick then ran off to the shore and began playing with sand, alone. Enzo walked towards me and stood beside with his hand on my waist.

"We should give him a sibling to play with, don't you think?" He whispered, placing a kiss on my shoulder. My head snapped in his direction as his words registered in my head.

He wanted another kid. I had no problem with that but we weren't even married yet.

"It's fine if you don't want to." He said, "we have all the time in the world."

|Enzo's POV|

I needed to put a ring on her finger as fast as possible.  She smiled at me before nodding, "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied before capturing her soft lips with mine. We were finally getting the life we truly deserved.

We broke the kiss and looked at Nick who was looking at us and…smirking?

"Good, now, fuck." Nick chirped while sitting on the sand, his legs parted and his hands resting in the middle.

Lea and I exchanged a knowing look, our mind drifting to one person who would teach him things like that. What else did that man teach him?

This kid was becoming more and more rude everyday and he was only four.

➷➷➷➷➷