Chapter 58: Their Practice.

(why does nose run and feet smell? anyway enjoy this chap)

You were peacefully walking around the park, it was morning. The weather was good, the birds were singing, there weren't any of the students that are constantly harassing you,  and last but not the least there wasn't a bitchass dog with a bowlcut seducing the readers- *Ahem. Overall, it was a good morning for you. "Haa... What an amazing morning, I sure hope no one bothers me-" You were cut off by someone calling out your name. 

"Y/n." someone spoke out, you raised an eyebrow and turned around to see Kokushibo. "Oh! Good morning Sir!" you replied, he nodded in response. "What are you doing here?" he asks, "Well... The weather was good so I thought why not go for a walk..." you replied. You then noticed that he was sweating, 'Was he jogging?' you thought.

"Were you jogging sir?" you ask, "Of course, I exercise every morning." he replied. 'Well what the fuck, I can't relate.' you thought. 

"Oh..." You commented, "Do you want to have a race?" he suggests. "All of the sudden??" you spoke out, "It'll be good for you, you can exercise." he told you. "Wow... You really have the mind of a gym teacher sir." you commented, "But... I can't back down from a competition!" you added. He then let out a satisfied smile, "Alright then Y/n, let's give it a twist. I'll give you a head start, and if I catch you, you lose." he explained the mechanics, "Ehh?? Wasn't it supposed to be a race??" you asked, confused. 

"It is, but you don't have any chances of winning if I gave you a head start, so I gave it a twist." he explained, "Huh... Well... Alright sir." you replied. 'Well... He isn't wrong... He's definitely faster than me.' you thought. The two of you soon lined up, "I'll give you a 30 second head start." he spoke out, "Okay sir when will we start-" you were cut off by him, "1." he spoke out. "Eh? Sir??" you were confused as he continued to count, you then realized that the 30 second have started!

You quickly ran far far away from him, praying to the Game Gods that they give you plot armour and make you win. "Please please please Game gods... My competitive ass won't let this die down..." you mumbled. You soon heard footsteps from behind you, you turned around to see Kokushibo. "How the fuck-" you were in disbelief, he caught up to you so quick!

But there was something different about his aura... His stare... He looked dangerous. Like a predator chasing its prey. It left a shiver down your spine as your body tensed, you unconsciously ran faster in fear. 'F-Fuck! What is up with Kokushibo-' You thoughts were cut off as you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist. You let out a shriek in suprise, "I caught you." he whispered in your ear. 

"I won." He whispered in your ear again. "Y-Yeah..." you stuttered, "Umm... Can you let me go now sir?? Your grip is tight..." you replied. "Oh, right." he replied and soon let you go. 'Its good to practice this.' he thought. As you tried to catch your breath, you noticed that Kokushibo remained ubothered, as if he didn't run a lap. "How come you aren't out of breath sir?" You ask, "What do you mean? We haven't ran that far." he replied, your eyes widen in shock. 'Wow.... So this is just nothing for him?? Why the fuck does he have so much stamina...' You thought. 

He opened his mouth and was about to say something but was cut off when something called out your name. "Y/n!" you turned around to see Blake. "Oh! Blake! What are you doing here?" you ask, "I was bored so I came to the park... It's also nice to see you here Kokushibo." Blake replied, Kokushibo only nodded in response. 

"Y/n, I'm buying drinks, do you have any personal preference?" Kokushibo asks, "Hmmm... Well I just want (Fav drink) sir." you replied. He nodded, "How about you?" Kokushibo turns to ask Blake. "Oh, I'll just have pepsi." he replied. Blake watches Kokushibo as he left to buy drinks, you noticed that Blake had an observant facial expression.