32

It's the beginning of June

It's the beginning of June. I'm now four months along. All of my doubts about not being able to love  this baby are long gone.

In fact this little thing inside me has brought so much happiness into Mason and my relationship.

Ashley's situation didn't change. Her condition even got a little worse. But we're still sure that she will wake up. We just know it.

Ashley is the only one who 'knows' about the pregnancy yet. But Mason suggested to make kind of an announcement party to tell the others before we're heading off to spain next week.

My belly is already showing pretty good and it's just too warm to always wear hoodies. We don't know the gender. Little baby always hid it when we were looking for it. And I still haven't felt it kicking.

We're at the hospital right now. Mason is getting us something to eat while I am sitting on the chair next to her again. "Baby is as big as an avocado now."

I am just waiting for the kicks. I am so ready to finally feel it. To feel his little kicks. "Maybe you'll be already walking into the hospital room with balloons after I gave birth."

I hope that this will happen at least. Right in this moment, Mason comes walking in, expression all soft when he sees us. He puts the plates aside, walks over to me and kisses me while the other hand touches my tummy, drawing small circles over it.

It pains me to know that she won't be there at the party tomorrow so I will spend as much time as possible with her here. We ate something and stayed until the nurses told us to go home.

"Are you okay?" Mason asks me as he places his hands on my tights during driving. "I am. Nervous about tomorrow."

"You scared they won't accept it?" His hand squeezes my tigh lightly as he asks me. "No. I'm just scared that I'm about to hear that I am too young to be a mom."

I think that too. So does Mason. But that doesn't change the fact that I would do anything for that little peanut inside me. Mason suddenly pulls over on the street, turns off rhe car and looks at me.

"No matter what they say. You will be the most gorgeous mother this earth will ever see. Got it? Our little girl will love you so much and will be the happiest baby to have you as her mom." He always says that. And he is right. And it helps me when he tells me that.

"How would you know it's a girl?" I ask him. He alsways says that it's a girl. "I just know." He simply answers me.

"I love you so much." Is the last thing he tells me before he continues to drive home.

_______

Today is the day

Today is the day. The announcement of the pregnancy. Delilah hasn't talked about anything but how nervous she is and if everything is okay the way it is.

We didn't decorate anything because we simply just wanted to announce it to the whole family being together. Nothing special.

I am so ready.

I would have never thought that I would do such an announcement in my life. But here I am.

Becoming a father and building a family with my woman.

I was waiting in the living room as she was walking down the stairs. Wow. This woman does have that pregnancy glow.

And she wasn't even trying to hide the bump anymore. She wore a yellow sun dress that flawed her new curves just perfectly.

Hair straightened and make-up as always. I get iver to where she is staning, and just kiss her. And I feel the butterflies in me just like the first time when I kissed her. They never get old.

"You are so. Fucking beautiful, angel."

She was about to respond when I heard the doorbell ring. They are here. Delilah was standing straight to not make her bump visible on first sight. She let me open the door for them all.

They all showed up. Even Emily did. I said my hellos to everyone, gave them a hug and let them walk into the apartment.

They made themselves at home, took some glasses of champagne and talked for some minutes until I asked them to be quiet for a moment.

"So you might be wondering why we all called you here today. Without any occasion." Del said, still standing in the same spot. I walked over to her, wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed the crown of her head.

"We wanted to tell you before we are going to spain that we are going to welcome a little baby Travino at the end of October." I say. Confusion is written all over their faces until Delilah helps them a little.

She places one hand on top of her belly and the other one under it so the belly is visible through the dress. Gasps are following in the whole room. "You are having a baby?" Maria asks her. She is already wiping her eyes.

Delilah just nods and then looks up at me with such a huge smile on her face. She is happy.

They all come over to us, hugging us and wishing us rhe best for the baby and us. We didn't hear one single bad comment or anyone being pessimistic about it.

Last but not least, Ben comes over to me and hugs me. "I'm happy for you, Mason. Jusg be good to them, okay?" He says. "I will never try to hurt them. I promise that."
_____

The day was a success. It was nothing from what we expected it to be. It was so much better. All of them were so supportive and happy about the new member to the family.

They all left two hours ago and I told Del she should go upstairs while I clean up the kitchen. As I arrived in the bedroom, I aready saw her laying on my side of the bed with a blue hoodie of mine that is way too big for her body. Her tummy is looking out of the fabric, so I tuck her into the sherts and join her in bed right after that.

_________
Kind of a filler chapter sorry.

Comment your thoughts! Love you!!

Quick reminder: TikTok: cara1436
Uploaded a little sneak peak of Nevaeh's story🤭🤭