𝟗 | 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Good morning!" Gojo said

"No," she turned around.

"C'mon! It's morning!" the white haired man whined like a little child.

"Stop acting around like Kyojuro."

"Hurry up, Kamado-kun!" Gojo sat next to her.

"My body hurts a lot after yesterday," she sat up and faced Gojo. She giggled and punched his hand weakly. "You reminded me of Kyojuro..."

"Still hurt?" Gojo asked. She nodded. "Still mourning over his death?"

"I wish Kocho-san is here. I think she has the medicine for this kind of thing."

"Come on. Wake up. Training will start after this," he said. She stretched your limbs which made her groan a bit.

"I need to dress up so please give me some space," Y/N said. Gojo turned around and flicked her lights on.

"To make sure it's not dark," he said before leaving.

"Arigato," Y/N said. The Hashira stripped herself down and went to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and welcomed by the warm water. She groaned as the water flowed through her body. She took a quick shower and dressed up. She already got her shirt on but not her skirt. Y/N was about to put her skirt on but Gojo opened the door.

"Are you done?" he asked. She felt her cheeks grew warm and realized that she was blushing. "I'm so sorry." Gojo blushed. 

She zipped her skirt as fast as possible and grabbed her katana.

"I want to ask you something," Gojo asked.

"What is it?" she replied.

"What else did you use other than your katana?"

"Kunai and spear."

"Can you maybe show that to me?"

"Maybe."

"Okay, show your kunai skills first," Gojo said

"Okay, show your kunai skills first," Gojo said. She opened your jacket and took out two of her kunai's. She threw them right into the puppets and got it right on their heads.