Ch. 5 - I.E.D

Avalon's outfit:

+ Lacrosse Uniform

+ Lacrosse Uniform

Chapter Five
💰 I.E.D 💰

Avalon sat in the art room as she lightly sketched on a large piece of paper when she heard footsteps making her glance up to see Lydia and Malia walk in. "The art teacher isn't here right now if you're looking for her." She said and Lydia shook her head, "We're not here for that. I wanted to try some automatic drawing to figure out the next key to the deadpool." Lydia said and Malia raised her eyebrows.

"Is that okay?" She asked and Avalon shrugged slightly, "I don't own this stuff so I can't stop you. Plus, if it means finding out if my brother's life is on the line for a few million dollars, I would prefer if you tried everything." She said and Lydia grabbed some paper and pencils. Malia watched as Avalon went back to her sketch for a moment before she took a deep breath and walked over to Lydia.

"Please stop hovering." Lydia said making Avalon glance over to see Malia hovering over Lydia's shoulder. "I'm not hovering- I'm waiting! Draw something. Write something. We need to know who else is on that list." Malia said making Lydia raise her eyebrows, "You mean you need to know if you're on the list." She said and Malia nodded. "If someone's coming to take my head off... then, yeah, I'd like to know."

Avalon went back to her work as Lydia tried to get back to hers but Malia hovering over her shoulder was obviously distracting. "Can you please just sit down. You're making me nervous." Lydia asked and Malia awkwardly nodded and stepped back, "Sorry." She said.

Malia glanced over at Avalon as she leaned back to look at her sketch before grabbing a colored pencil. Malia walked over to her and looked over her shoulder at the sketch making Avalon pause for a moment. "What is that for?" Malia asked, looking at the light sketch of a bunch of different flowers.

"There's a flower shop down town that asked me to do a mural for the front of their shop." Avalon said and Malia raised her eyebrows, "You paint murals?" She asked and Avalon nodded. "Yep." She said and Malia nodded slightly as she continued to hover ove Avalon's shoulder. Avalon raised her eyebrows slightly before glancing at Malia making Malia look at her.

"Sorry." She said before sitting down and opening a book. Lydia closed her eyes and looked like she was about to write or draw something when Malia spoke up.

"Lydia?" Malia asked making Lydia sigh frustratingly, "What?" She asked but Malia didn't answer right away. "Oh my god, what?" Lydia asked looking over at Malia. "Maybe we need help... From another Banshee..." Malia said setting the book down for them to see a picture of what kinda looked like someone screaming, "Meredith." Lydia said sighing.

A little while after Lydia and Malia left, Avalon walked out the class room only for Liam to storm pass her. "Liam?" She called out before Mason ran over, "The Davenford players are here." He said making her sigh. "Shit." She mumbled before her and Mason quickly ran outside right as Liam walked up to the Davenfort Prep students.