7: Original Air Benders

Who wants Kitiara to have relationship with someone? Please comment if you want and with whom. I am thinking something with Mako or Korra.

Also the gif represents how were the air benders maditating.

A few days had passed.

They were peaceful.

Kitiara taught her students how to use the glider and how to air bend by moving it.

The air benders were learning fast when they wanted it. She knew it from the beginning and that's why she gave them motivation.

She was polite with them. Understanding. She was hearing their thoughts, their fears and she was talking them out with them.

She wasn't pouting when they were doing mistakes or when they were failing. She was showing the right technique claiming that she, like them, couldn't do it in the beginning.

She was smiling at them, informing them about the traditions of their nation, the sports and many more things.

She caught a couple of air benders playing the game that she had taught a day ago.

Opal made friends. She was part of a group. They were meditating, hanging out together, studying and so much more together.

The warrior kept an eye on her cousin and her half-siblings.

Meelo and Ikki were still learning. She could spot mistakes on their bending, they were not ready for their tattoos yet.

However Jinora was.

The girl girl knew what was she doing.

She should probably do a conversation with her father about Jinora's tattoos.

Tenzin was clearly slowing the whole thing.

Well, he tried to do the same with Kitiara but he couldn't do this due to Lin.

No one can go against her mother.

The warrior smiled.

Her mother... Chief Beifong...

She missed her already.

Her mother called her through the radio two days ago to inform her about Zaheer's attack.

They almost got the avatar.

Kitiara, just like her mom, was worried about Zaheer and the Red Lotus.

That's why she was wearing her full armor and her makeup all the time.

She was carrying her katana and fans all day long and had them close to her at night.

She didn't know what's to come but she was ready.

Kitiara sighed looking at the valley down the temple.

There were small sky bisons playing with each other.

She smiled remembering her village.

The kyoshi island was composed by small villages, each village had his own team of kyoshi warriors.

The people there were more than glad to make her part of their village.

Obviously, she wasn't the only one to come from an other city or nation to become a kyoshi warrior.

There were lots of girls willing to do so. Benders and non benders practicing fighting techniques different then all of the bending ones.

The girls like her, who could bend, were combining the kyoshi fighting style with their own creating their own, combat style.