𝟥𝟥 | 𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖣𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖳𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖴𝗌?

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚛 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"This might be a really bad time to let you know something

"This might be a really bad time to let you know something." Odette says after she knocks on the door of our parent's house.

"What is it?" It can't be as bad as what's going through my head right now.

"You may or may not have a very noticeable hickey on your neck and-"

"WHAT?" Odette closed her eyes at the same time I yelled.

"I would have told you if I noticed it earlier and by the time I did notice, it was too late!"

"I should put my hair down then."

"I really doubt it'll even help since it's like near the front of your neck."

"Worth a shot." I feel around the top of my head for the rubberband that's holding my hair up. But by the time I do find it, the door opens and I bring my arms down. Odette and I exchange hugs with our parents before we step inside.

"For the love of God, Serenity, please tell me that is not a-" Papa mumbles but is cut off.

"I told you not to say anything, Jonathan!" Mama whispers. "But we do need to talk to the both of you about something and we need you both to be honest." She adds.

Odette and I sit down next to each other on the couch, our parents sitting opposite of us.

"Have the two of you been living at the Castillo Residence recently" Well damn. Papa wasted no time and got straight to the point.

"Uh- um-" Odette stutters.

"Yes." I responded. "She's been in and out for the past year until this past month, she's been staying recently." I add. Odette then looks at me with her eyes widened. "What? Might as well let them know how you've been- nevermind."

Way too much information. Especially with our parents sitting right in front of us.

"Let's talk about the fact your cover name has the last name Castillo instead of Black." Odette says, changing the subject.

"Okay so remember the night I decided to take a flight to Las Vegas for a mission then y'all convinced me I should let loose for a night? Well I did. I let loose and well- I met the heir or he's not the heir anymore, he's the boss now." I pause for a second. "I met Elijah Castillo that night. I swear I didn't know who he was, we drank together, danced and woke up the next morning in a hotel room. I had a diamond ring on my finger and we apparently got married at an Elvis wedding chapel in Vegas."

Mama looks like she's trying to process what I just said and papa looks like he's ready to lose his shit.

"There's more." Odette adds. "I'm dating Elijah's right hand man." Since when has she and Grayson started dating? "I sort of also got kidnapped a week ago . . . and cut too."

That's all it takes for our papa to hit his hand on the coffee table and pace back and forward. "Why didn't you tell us? Who the hell did it?"

"We know it was Roman Miles but-"

"That fucking asshole! I will take a plane to Albania and search for him myself."

"Papa, he's hiding in an abandoned factory a few hours outside the city." I say.

"Jonathan, we need to go back to Estrella and Luciano. I know for a fact they have a plan ready and will need the extra hands." Mama says.

"Fine but Serenity- you know what, nevermind. It was going to be useless to ask what I was about to ask you because you wouldn't listen."

"If you're talking about staying sitting out then I am most definitely not."

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

Odette and I spent a few hours telling our parents everything that we've been up to while living at the Castillo residence.

Our parents liked hearing about how their best friends have been doing and how they can't wait to see them again. I honestly just feel so relieved that I don't have to worry about hiding where I've been living the past month from my parents anymore.

Sure they were upset because we didn't tell them sooner but they prefer knowing we're living under a roof that's extra protected and secure.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I should go and prepare my knife and gun collection for the big night that will be happening soon.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

Okay I lied. I didn't plan to be so busy yesterday so I'll be updating with a new chapter today.

I also didn't plan for the chapter to be really short but I didn't know what else to write since the main point of this chapter had already been written in one page.

— cristal