𝟦𝟥 | 𝖶𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖳𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐

❝ 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Serenity, I'm sure he's fine and was in a bad mood last night

"Serenity, I'm sure he's fine and was in a bad mood last night." Celestina says, breaking the silence. I look over at her, she's rereading the rough draft she finished this morning and also printed before we left.

Were both currently in the backseat of Valentino's car with Valentino driving to the airport. He and Celestina bickered for a few minutes before we left because she didn't want me to sit alone in the backseat.

"But why would he project his bad mood on me? I mean he really wasn't but he just kept quiet and when I said . . ."

"He didn't say it back . . ." Celestina finishes.

"There has to be something going on because he would never do something like that." I finished eating the last bit of food Marcus made for me before I left. Come to find out Marcus is the famous 'chef' for everyone who lives at the Morales Residence. I wonder if he's going to make all the food for Celestina and Valentino's wedding as well.

"All right, Diabla, we're here." Once Valentino parks the car, the three of us get out. He and Celestina helped me get my bags out. Once my suitcase was out and I put my backpack on, Valentino immediately headed back inside his car leaving Celestina and I still standing outside.

"Well, Serenity, have a safe flight." The both of us wrap our arms around each other.

"Thank you."

"Oh and before you go . . ." Celestina opens the passenger door and the glove compartment and pulls out a small gold squared box. I raise an eyebrow as I carefully pull off the ribbon, making sure to not drop anything and pull the top of the box open.