𝟦𝟧 | 𝖨'𝗆 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖧𝗂𝗌 𝖧𝖾𝗂𝗋

❝ 𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Have you peed on the damn stick yet?!"

"Yes, Odette!"

"Then let me in!" I roll my eyes and finish washing and drying my hands before unlocking the door. The first thing Odette does once she comes inside the bathroom is reach at the test that is placed upside down so neither of us can see the results yet. I smack her hand away before she even gets to touch it. "Ow. It's been three minutes."

"I know that." My hand reaches toward the test but I quickly pull away. "No, I can't look at it. I'm scared."

"Woman, you're a deadly assassin and you- What if I look at it?"

"Okay. Okay. You can look at it but I-I can't be in this bathroom." I say before walking past Odette and to the kitchen. I grab the pitcher with lemon water that Odette made yesterday and a glass cup from the cabinet and pour myself the drink.

"Serenity! Serenity, where the hell are you?!"

"Kitchen!" A moment later, she comes rushing into the kitchen, while holding the test in her hands. I study her face and I immediately know what it means.

"There's two lines."

I go up to her and grab the test from her hands and look at it. I need to see for myself. When I do, it's clearly visible that there's two lines. I put it down on the counter and drink the rest of the lemon water before walking to the bathroom. There's two tests left to take from the box and I'm planning to take both of them

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Did you really take the last two in the box?"