𝟦𝟨 | 𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖺 𝖢𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈

❝ 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚗

𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎, 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FIVE MONTHS LATER

"RYAN!!! I WANT SPICY CHICKEN WINGS INSTEAD!!"

"Okay!" I yell back, hoping Serenity can hear me."Are you serious? Ten minutes ago she wanted Mexican food and now she wants spicy chicken wings. Can these next four months go any faster?!"

"Serenity's scarier than when she's La Diabla." Cassandra says, putting her shoes on.

"We'll be back in a few!" I yell again. Cassandra and I head out the front door and to my car. "I can't believe she's already five months pregnant." She adds once the both of us are in the car.

"Five months since the underworld has heard or seen her too." I responded.

It has been that long since anyone has seen La Diabla. Serenity came up with a plan not long after she moved back in with her parents about how she was going to convince the underworld why she will be MIA for a year.

Which was honestly a great plan.

La Diabla will be taking a year off of fighting at the Red & Black Cave so she can 'teach' people a few of her tips and tricks. Of course that actually won't happen but Cass and I have already started on creating fake but really believable results from the people she's apparently teaching. Somehow everyone's been believing it which concerns me but hey, it works.

They also think La Diabla is still in action as an assassin and still taking clients. While that's slightly true, it's actually Cassandra and I who are the one's killing the victims. Serenity does her known signature on the pieces of papers then gives them to us so we can put them on the people Cass and I kill.