Chapter Twenty-Four

Me: HEY PEOPLE! Guess where we're going today for this dare? Me, Suzy, Vixen91, KellerSinger18, and Eli are all going to compete on Dancing With The Stars with our boyfriends/husbands!

Paul: Awesome!

Gene: I am going to announce this on KissOnline.com so that the fans can buy tickets.

Eric Singer: Great idea Gene!

Tommy: Well, we better start packing.

(*Two hours later...*)

Paul: Let's go!

Ace: Whoo hoo!

Peter: 😹

Eric Singer: 😹

Me: Everyone to the KISS limo!

(*All the Kiss guys are whooping with joy as they all get into the Kiss limo*)

(*We stop at a hotel to make a reservation for one night so everyone can have a place to sleep and it'll be late once the competition on Dancing With The Stars is over with*)

(*At the place where Dancing With The Stars is having a competition...*)

Simon Cowell: Alright ladies and gentlemen! It's time to do makeout and wardrobe. Our security guards will take you to your appropriate dressing rooms.

Me: Let's do this!

Vinnie: *gives me a quick hug and a kiss before leaving with the guys* I'll see you later.

Me: *waves at Vinnie* Bye Vinnie!

(*Vinnie Vincent, Eric Carr, Peter Criss, Tommy Thayer, and Eric Singer all have one large dressing room to share*)

(*A hairdresser and costume designer are going to be helping them get ready for the competition, and the same thing goes for the girls: Suzy, the host, Eli, Vixen91, and KellerSinger18*)

Me: *is sitting in front of a vanity while getting my hair done* This is gonna be so much fun!

Suzy: It sure is! I hope that my foxy is behaving himself and won't be causing any mischief!

Vixen91: *giggles* I'm sure Vinnie has him all under control.

Eli: *purrs* Oh, I can't wait to see what Peter will be wearing onstage. 😻

Me: I feel the same way about my Ankh Warrior. 😍

(*Fifteen minutes later...*)

Simon Cowell: Alrighty! Time to start the competition. Suzy and Eric Carr, you two are first.

Suzy: *whispers excitedly* Yes!

(*Suzy and the Fox go up onstage and the DJ plays the song "Happier" by Bastille*)

Me: Aww!

(*Simon Cowell and the other judges hold up a white card with a number 10*)

Simon Cowell: Outstanding! *claps hands in applause*

Suzy: Thank you for letting us compete!

Simon Cowell: Alright, next up is Emily and Vinnie Vincent.

(*Emily and Vinnie Vincent go up onstage*)

(*Simon Cowell and the other judges hold up a white card with a number 10*)

Simon Cowell: That was beautiful!

Me: *is crying tears of joy* Thank you...

(*The host and Vinnie kiss passionately and everyone awes at the lovely moment*)

😎🥸🤩
(*Stay tuned for Part 2!*)
😎🥸🤩