33 | A white lie

"We will give you guys some privacy!" Ms

"We will give you guys some privacy!" Ms.Hendrix said as she pulled Tyler away to the kitchen.

"Why did your dad come home and say that you two were dating?" My mom said.I sit on the couch across from them.

"Because we are."

"And you wanted to tell me when?"

"I wanted to tell you mom.It hasn't been that long since we got officially together and we don't want to make a deal out of it."

"Not a big deal really! A businessman!"

Wait! Does she know about the mafia?

I guess not!

"I am sorry mom.I won't keep any more secrets from you!"

I stood up and gave her a hug. "I have to say you look good and happy."

I laugh."Thanks mom!" Tyler comes in the room with Ms.Hendrix.

"Well as lovely as today was I have to get going.Your grandma can't be left alone for long." My mom said standing up.

"With who is she staying anyway?"

"With your dad?" That's why dad wasn't at the office today.

"We will have a chat soon young man!" She said it to Tyler and I giggled.

I walked close to Tyler and hugged him. "Her little threat made me shake." I smile leaned forward and pecked his lips.

After my mom left.I went up to my room and had a quick shower.I changed into comfy clothes and got downstairs to the kitchen and cook dinner.

I was thinking of cooking lasagna.I am a pro at it.I start cooking the meat and then I catch Tyler looking down at me.

"Do you see anything interesting?" I tease. I love teasing him."Maybe." He smirks.

"Do you need help?" He asks.

"No! I got it." I reply.It was almost ready.
I was about to put it in the oven.I put it to 150° and then I started cleaning everything out.

"Since you are just staring help me set the dinner table!" He comes behind me.
Hands on my waist and he leaned in closer to my ear. "I wasn't staring.I was admiring the view!"

"Really?" He hums.He leaned in on my neck.Leaving kisses all over my neck.I left out a moan."Tyler your mother is going to hear!" He grabbed me and put me on top of he counter.

"She wanted to come here so she might get used to it!" He said leaning in for a kiss.I let him how his little moment until I got melted into him.I completely forgot about Ms.Hendrix.

"Jasmine dear,are you making dinner?"
She yelled from the top of the stairs.I push Tyler away and stand up on my feet."Yeah I am.I will call you when it is ready!" She says a quick 'okay'.

Tyler whispered "cockblocker" and I laughed.

Tyler helped me set the dinner table and I went up the stairs to Ms.Hendrix's room and told her that dinner was ready.

We sat down at the dinner table,eating peacefully.None of us said a word.After that I cleaned up the dishes and went back on the couch.

I was watching TV when the doorbell rang."I will get it!" Tyler yelled.He was in his office for a few hours.

Tyler walked back to his office with three other men behind him.I want to go and hear what they are talking about but I will respect his privacy.

I want to go and hear what they are talking about but I will respect his privacy

"Tell me! What did you find?" I ask Marino.Finn called me right after we had dinner,he said that they have new information on that Cameron guy.

"He is a low prick! An English mafia!"

The biggest English mafia wouldn't dare to put a fight with me let alone a low one."I want to see his face?"

Lucifer hands me a file and I open it only to see a man's ID photos."I have never seen him before.What does he want?"

"I wish I could answer that!" Finn said.

"I have a few more information on where he might be found?"

I nod telling him to continue."He might be British but he lives here in America. No wonder he is from a low mafia.He owns a few clubs here and their offices might be on one of them.There is no records that they have a warehouse around here."

"Okay! We sent a few man at their main club,undercover.After we hear from them we will decide when we attack."

"Until then I want you three all to my main club tonight.I will be there."

They nod."You are free to go!" I say and they leave the office.I fall back in my chair running a hand down my face.

A soft knock came through the door and I allowed them to come in.The view of the most beautiful women comes in the room.I push the chair backwards so I give her space to sit on my lap.

She sat on my lap.

Neither of us said anything she just pulled me in for a hug.She held into my neck and I held into her waist.I loved this feeling.

"Do you want to go out tonight?" She pushed back from my hold."Where?"

"To one of my clubs." She made a thinking face and I could only smile.
"I would like that.When do we leave?"

"In an hour." I say.She stood up and was happily waking out of the room,she yelled "We are going clubbing baby!" I just shook my head laughing of her goofiness.

God I am falling with all I have and I am not mad at it.