#15

FEW DAYS LATER

"Baby, wake up." Jungkook kept saying for God knows how long while placing kisses on Taehyung's cheeks.

He tryed to wake younger up but Taehyung was really heavy sleeper. Jungkook smirked as he looked at Taehyung sleeping.

"If you don't wake up, I'm gonna wake you up by fucking you." Jungkook said and again smirked as Taehyung opened his eyes and immediately sat up on the bed, looking at Jungkook with his eyes wide open.

"Good morning baby." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's lips lightly.

"Good morning you pervert." Taehyung pouted.

"Nah, nah why am I pervert now??" Jungkook asked as he continued to leave kisses all over Taehyung's face, he just couldn't stop himself from doing that.

Taehyung giggled on Jungkook's action then grabbing his face to stop him.

"You can't just tell me that out of nowhere just to wake me up." Taehyung said.

"Well, you could have wake up by my sweet calling you." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's lips.

"Hihihi what's with all of this kisses?" Taehyung asked, giggling as Jungkook kissed him again.

"I just can't get enough of you, I want to hold you whole time and I want to kiss you every second of my life." Jungkook said.

"Kookie, I will die because of your cuteness." Taehyung said, brushing his nose with Jungkook's, making both of them to giggle.

"I need to say that because you are the cutest boy ever, whatever you do is just so much cute." Jungkook said, wrapping his arms tigthly around Taehyung, holding him close to his chest.

"Hmm, so you loves me because I'm cute?" Taehyung asked.

"Not just because of it, I love you for everything, I can't get enough of you, you are just so perfect." Jungkook said, hugging Taehyung tightly in his embrace.

"Yahh Kookie, you are holding me to tight." Taehyung giggled.

"Opps sorry love." Jungkook said as he let go of him.

"It's okay Kookie but we need to get up now. You need to go to trainee others alphas and betas and I need to go look after kids." Taehyung said.

"Hmm so I will not see you until 2pm." Jungkook pouted.

"You will survive somehow." Taehyung giggled as he kissed Jungkook softly yet passionately.

****

TIME SKIP

Taehyung was watching kids running and playing around. He softly smiled as he placed a hand on his stomach.

"When will I have a little one??" Taehyung thought to himself.

"Baby, is everything okay?" Jungkook mindlinked Taehyung as he felt that his mate is sad.

"I'm fine Kookie, don't worry." Taehyung mindlinked him back.

"Okey baby, I love you." Jungkook mindlinked back.

"I love you too." Taehyung giggled as he said it.

"TaeTae oppa." Little beta girl runned towards him with puffy eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" Taehyung asked as he picked her up in his arms.

"That girls over there hitted me and said that I'm ugly." Little girl said.