34 | I am fine!

Tyler said that we were going to one of his clubs and I head upstairs to get ready

Tyler said that we were going to one of his clubs and I head upstairs to get ready.I showered my body quickly and I started doing my makeup.

I wasn't going all out,a natural look would be enough.I curled my hair.I wore a red matching thong and bra,a short skin tight red dress with a pair of clear heels.

I wore a red matching thong and bra,a short skin tight red dress with a pair of clear heels

Tyler bought this dress so I think he would like it.A knock was sent to my door.

"Are you ready?" Tyler's voice came through the door."I will be there in a minute." I take my purse with my phone and lipgloss in it.I open the door only to meet with those beautiful green eyes.

"No! Absolutely not!" He immediately said."I am not going to change Tyler."

"I will change you then!" He smirked and winked.I crossed my arms.

"I'm kidding.You look stunning amore." He held a hand out for me and I gladly took it.He lands a kiss on my knuckles and he leaned in and left a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you! You don't look bad urself."

He smirked as he looked my body up and down.He was fucking me with his eyes and I was allowing it."We should go before I decide we won't!" He said and I blush at the thought of his words.

He helped me get down the stairs and led me to his car.He put a hand on my bare thigh."I don't want you to get out of my sight.You stay close to me all the time,got it?" I nod.

He pulled up in the parking lot at the back entrance.He opened the car door for me and then closed it after I got out.

He immediately got hold of my waist and pulls me extremely close to him.We went inside and Tyler walked us over to the VIP area.

The guards let us in and I see Finn talking to a girl who was sat next to him and Lucifer who was laughing with another guy that I didn't recognize.

I sat near Tyler who had an arms around my waist and a drink on his other hand.